Crushed Dreams/Rebirth

3rd POV

Izuku Yagi was almost late to class because he was taking notes in his hero journals and while on his way to to school he was listening to the news report on a hero that many believed to be a urban legend.

Reporter: And in Other news today marks the 25th anniversary since the disappearance of The Mask Vigilante Known as the Batman, many of our younger viewers may think of him as a myth, but it's well documented that his one man war on crime had made him to be considered a pro hero in his own right, he had saved japan alongside other pros of his era including the former symbol of peace Paragon where ever the Batman is let's hoping that he is enjoying a toast with good friends.

Izuku was listening intently to the report before he was knocked down, he didn't even have to look up to know who it was. It's was no other than his one time best friend "Katsuki Bakugou" and his sister who was at one time Izuku's crush "Katsumi Bakugou" Ever since Izuku was pronounced"Quirkless" They along with one other have made Izuku's life a living hell.

Izuku looked at the two who were staring at the poor boy with ill intent plastered all over their evil grins. Izuku tried to run away but was suddenly stopped by a invisible force, he knew all too well who's quirk this was. It was the work of his last tormentor the one that hurt more than the other betrayals his own Twin sister "Izumi Yagi" She stopped him from moving and glared at her brother like he was the one who always caused problems. She looked at the explosive twins giving them the go ahead to beat him up but to be quick about it. Izuku endured it and luckily made it to class on time somehow as the day went on he was verbally insulted due to his Quirkless status at the last class of the day he was chastised for wanting to enter UA dispite him being Quirkless his seat was destroyed by The male Bakugou and his was suicide baited by both of the ashen haired twins and his own sister did nothing about it. Izuku later found himself walking home when he saw his sister dragged away by a large mass he went to investigate it was there he saw something that would almost destroy him.

It was All Might and Magnetic the no.1 and no.7 Heroes they began to speak to his sister.

All Might: Aha Young Izumi Yagi, I have something to tell you.

Izumi: Wow All Might and Magnetic it's an honor to meet you both what do you want to tell me.

All Might: Well you see Izumi I am actually(Poofs and reverts to Toshinori Yagi) Your father and Magnetic is your mother.

As he said this Inko Yagi removed her mask confirming her identity.

All Might then went on to offer his daughter his quirk a transferable stockpile quirk called "One For All" Izumi surprisingly asked why they didn't give this quirk to Izuku, Magnetic then said.

Inko: We feel he hasn't shown the drive or dedication for being a hero like you have.

Izuku could not hear anymore he ran away as far as he could before he ran into a alley where he saw the local gang called"The Jokerz" trying to harass a girl his own age with brown hair and eyes and permanent blush marks on her face, Izuku didn't know why he did what he did next but he did. He threw a piece of wood at the gang knocking three of them down everyone present saw him then gave chase after the boy completely ignoring the girl who stared at the retreating form of her savoir. The gang chased Izuku to what looked like an old mansion. Izuku saw he was surrounded but he would not go down without a fight.

Izuku: Great, Well Come on I don't have all night.

Two of the Jokerz rushed Izuku who relied on instinct he jumped up quite high over one of the thugs and grabbed a post, while using the momentum he swung around it to
To perform a controlled double kick knocking over the two thugs to the ground. Izuku had no idea he was being watched, but not by the Gang of Clowns.