Exam/Admittance/ Understanding

3rd POV

The day had finally come the day of the UA Entrance exams nearly ten months ago Izuku had graduated from Aldera Junior High with stellar grades especially after the News footage came out about the events at the mall most of the Aldera student body either respected him or feared him same went for the staff, After seeing what he was capable of they decided not to make a enemy out of the young man. Izumi was livid after she heard what happened she knew her parents were there and they did nothing but encourage Izuku, who she was still convinced needed to be treated like glass, But got even more upset when All Might himself on national television Said That Izuku is proof that Heroes don't need Quirks to do their jobs hero schools should take notice of the boy's skill, Determination and iron will.

Izuku was actually starting to develop a relationship with both parents especially when Inko dropped to her knees and begged for forgiveness, Izuku could see they knew they were wrong so he decided to give them a chance only one he had a decent friendly relationship with them but his sister was another story entirely she kept treating him as if he was a fragile doll. And The Bakugou twins Well Katsuki is still an ass but he doesn't start fights as much anymore and when he does he usually gets in trouble as for Katsumi She keeps demanding Izuku to go on a date with her which he refuses every time.

Izuku spent the last 10 months splitting his time with Ochako, His parents, and being Batman, Bruce suggested at least at first if and when Izuku attends UA he should use a different costume entirely and have a variation of what gear he currently had as Batman which Izuku took to heart he designed a suit based on The OG Bat Suit mixed with The Batman's former sidekick Robin's suit and had birdarangs made in place of his batarangs this costume would only be temporary until he was ready to come out of the shadows as the New Batman which Bruce too had a plan for.
During his time with Ochako he spent half of training with her or going on outings they both were falling deeply in love with each other but neither one could make the first move, so they both internally decided to wait.

Now Izuku and Ochako were both outside the UA Testing site Both ready for whatever the exams throw at them, Izumi saw her brother and his friend and wanted to march over to him and demand he goes home and not take the exam unfortunately he saw her too and took Ochako's hand and rushed into the building to take the written test, Both Izuku and Ochako had gotten through it quickly Izuku who had a genius level IQ would pass easily, Ochako having been tutored by Izuku had a very good chance at passing as well.

Soon after the written test the UA hopefuls gathered in the auditorium where Pro Heeo and Teacher Present Mic Gave them the run down on the practical exam and after a brief interruption by a tall kid with glasses who also roasted Izumi for staring at Izuku the students were on their way to their battle center to fight Robots for points ranging from 1-3 Based on the model of Robot it takes a minimum of 30 points to Gain Access to the hero course of UA Highschool, Izuku had readied his Support gear a pair of Escrima Sticks and a utility belt filled with Birdarangs, Smoke pellets, Explosive gel and of course his grapnel launcher, also he is wearing Bruce's old league of shadows gauntlets with the wing triangle blades or added defense. While getting ready Izumi who was in the same zone as her brother and Ochako stomped over to her brother and demanded he get rid off these weapons and go home. The tall Boy with glasses from earlier decided to interrupt.

Glasses: Excuse me is their a problem?

Izumi: Yes my brother wants to go through this exam dispite being Quirkless!

Glasses looks at the boy and recognizes him from the news and from what All Might said about him in a recent interview, he also took notice of the weapons the boy had it was clearly to make up for a lack of quirk.

Glasses: Quirk or not he has every right to be here UA has no rule about the Quirkless not being able to take the exam or being denied admission, he clearly is well prepared for the exam judging by the support gear, And All Might himself said anyone can be a hero even a Quirkless person.

Izumi looked flabbergasted but said one last thing to her brother.

Izumi: If I have to save you Izuku so help me!

She then sulked away angrily, while Izuku Thanked him for his assistance. The boy introduced himself as Tenya Iida, soon the exam was about to start, as soon as the doors opened Izuku fired his grapnel launcher shooting him forward into the faux city at great speed many UA hopefuls yelled out he was cheating but Present Mic simply said that Izuku had the right idea and that there are no count downs in real life. The moment the other examinees entered the battle ground the saw the robotic carnage left in Izuku's wake Dozens of both Two and Three pointer robots smashed to pieces or punctured by Birdarangs in their functioning areas and a great amount of one pointers were also destroyed. Students raced in to get as many points as possible, during the exam Ochako had little trouble getting enough points to pass she was already in the top ten Iida was  also high on that list, Any Examinees that got in over their head were either rescued or helped by Izuku adding to his score with Rescue points.

In the observation room many eyes were on him including his parents, Shouta Aizawa AKA Eraserhead, And Principle Nezu. Eraserhead was the first to speak.

Aizawa: The green kid is good very good, I haven't seen many Pros on his skill level, he's aware of his surroundings, fights Strategically and with purpose, his athleticism is astounding. Who is he and What is his quirk?

Nezu: Name, Izuku Yagi ,age 16 hmmm well now this is interesting it says here he is Quirkless.

Everyone was in disbelief except for a few. But Aizawa had the biggest shit eating grin anyone has ever seen.

Aizawa: I want him in my class!

Everyone was stunned Aizawa never ask let alone demands students but he wanted this one, many remember that Aizawa believes the way UA runs it entrance exams is flawed and many students get lost in the cracks that would've been great heroes, but this kid obviously trained and was prepared for the unfairness of the Entrance exam.

All Might and Magnetic were both proud of the impact their son was making.

Nezu: Well then let's test their heroic spirit!

Nezu then pushed a giant red button releasing the enormous Zero pointer bot.

Many students tried to flee from it's trail of destruction, Ochako was in it's path but could've gotten away if it wasn't for one green haired girl who used One For All to try and take out the bot but ended up damaging herself more than it as it smack her away into a wall of a building the building above Ochako, causing debris to fall on the poor gravity user to sprain her ankle and trap her under rubble.

She called for help as many students just ran fearing for their lives Suddenly Izuku who heard Ochako's cries for help swooped in by his grapple gun undetected by the giant robot using pure physical strength he yanked off the controll panel of the zero pointer and sprayed explosive gel inside then jumped off grappled towards Ochako and lifted the rubble with little difficulty and picked up his friend bridal style then pressed the detenator in his hand destroying the giant robot making it fall backwards completely disabled. Every was in awe of Izuku, Izumi who saw the whole thing begun to understand that her brother was able to do what she couldn't, He wasn't helpless or fragile, nor weak or hopeless he was strong and capable, maybe even more so than she could ever be.

Izuku had two weeks to wait before he'd get news whether or not he'd get into UA suddenly he was met by his mother barging in his door hold his letter from UA.

Izuku was left alone to see it a holographic projection appeared of Underground Pro Hero Eraserhead who congratulated him on his entrance exams stating that he had both the highest written and practical scores in recent history even beating All Might's score by a little, he then informed him he will be in Hero course Class 1A. Izuku couldn't help but smile as he listened to the goggled hero finish his recording.

Aizawa: Congrats Kid and Welcome UA's first Quirkless hero students This is Your Hero Academia....

TBC

Stay savage my friends.