A New Friend/ Jealousy

3rd POV

Izuku had now been Batman for two weeks and the criminals of Japan had been mostly running scared and avoid the shadows as much as possible afraid that the Batman could be lurking in them. Izuku had asked Bruce what he was feeling after these reports came in. He simply smiled and said.

Bruce: I feel like it was yesterday.

Izuku smiled at his mentor and predecessor knowing that he was pleased with his results.

Now Izuku is in school mostly ignoring the world around him including his sister Staring at him with regret, and Katsumi looking at him like a piece of meat. Over the months of his training Izuku had filled out quite nicely, he was taller than all the other boys including Katsuki, He had a body built like an Olympic swimmer, Many girls now lusted after the green haired boy but nearly no one acted on it for two reasons first he was Quirkless and second anyone who tried to look past that was threatened by Katsumi to stay away from him because he was hers.

Today was going to be interesting to say the least. The teacher came in to announce that they would be getting a new student for the remainder of the year. This caught most of the class's attention, then the teacher gave the go ahead for the new addition to enter it was a girl with brown hair cut into a bob she had brown eyes a lighter shade than her hair and on her cheeks seemed to be permanent blush marks, she smiled brightly at everyone and Began to introduce herself to her classmates.

???????: Hey there, My name is Ochako Uraraka, I hope we can all get alongggg... IT'S YOU!

Ochako shouted while pointing at Izuku who was finally paying attention now that all eyes were on him. The bubbly girl rushed towards the boy and bowed to him.

Ochako: Thank you, For saving me all those months ago!

The whole class was silent for a few seconds before bursting into laughter.

Ochako looked upset at this and truly wondered what was so amusing about it.

Ochako: What's so funny?!

A random student spoke up.

RS: Deku Saving you, I mean he couldn't have possibly done that he's Quirkless, so what he save you from tripping.

Ochako puffed her cheeks in frustration before saying what really happened.

Ochako: No he stopped members of The Jokerz gang from harassing me, He threw a wooden brick at them and lured them away from me!

Everyone began whispering among themselves suddenly Izumi spoke up.

Izumi: Izuku is this true?

Izuku: Yeah it was the same day I met Mr. Wayne he offered me my job after I defended him after he tried to intervene when the Jokerz cornered me.

Everyone was stunned at the story the teacher called order to the class and Ochako sat right next to Izuku and smiled brightly at him, causing him to blush slightly, Across the room Katsumi was glaring at the new girl not liking how friendly she was being with Izuku.

After class it was lunch time Ochako asked if she could join Izuku.

Ochako: Hey Deku, Right?

Izuku: No my name is actually Izuku everyone calls me Deku as an insult because I'm Quirkless therefore worthless.

Ochako looked both guilty and horrified because of her mistake and the reason behind his nickname.

Ochako: I'm so sorry I had no idea, please forgive me!

Izuku saw she was being sincere which made it more shocking to him why she was being so nice to him.

Izuku: It's ok honest mistake right?

Ochako was happy he wasn't upset with her and decided to ask her question. Blushing slightly and tapping her index fingers together she asked away.

Ochako: Do you want to eat lunch together?

Izuku: Why do you want to eat lunch with me?

He asked honestly confused.

Ochako: Why would I not, I mean you saved me and you seem really nice, Not to mention really cute, annnddd I said that last part out loud didn't I.

Izuku was even more confused and now severely blushing at the quirky complement he just received.

Izuku: But I'm Quirkless?

Ochako: So?

Izuku looked baffled at her response.

Izuku: You don't care that I don't have a quirk?

Ochako: Nope, I care about you as a person, you don't need a quirk to be my friend.

Izuku smiled a real smile at school for the first time ever not the fake smile he usually displays buy one of genuine happiness the two went to lunch together and ate, spoke about their hopes and dreams, Hobbies, as well as their favorite heroes they were both happy to learn that the other was applying for UA and that they both liked Batman Ochako not knowing she was talking to the new Batman and Izuku who was referring to Bruce, Izuku had also learned about Ochako's Quirk called Zero Gravity Which he complemented on the two had a great time together unaware that Katsumi was getting more and more angry watching them together.

As the days went Izuku and Ochako had become the best of friends spending a lot of their free time together. Today Izuku was running a little late As Ochako was waiting for him She was met by a sinister looking Katsumi Bakugou and A uncomfortable and nervous Izumi Yagi.

Katsumi: Hey Round face Stay away from Ichan, or else!

Ochako tilted her head slightly, confused.

Ochako: Ichan? I don't know a Ichan?

Izumi spoke up.

Izumi: She means Izuku Yagi.

Ochako looked insulted by that suggestion.

Ochako: Why would I do that, he's my best friend?

Katsumi getting angrier spoke again.

Katsumi: Because I Fucking said so!

Ochako: So what your not the boss of me, besides I like spending time with Izuku and he likes spending time with me, why are so jealous?!

Izumi saw the situation was escalating she tried to convince Katsumi to let it go.

Izumi: Kat? maybe we should just go.

Katsumi smirked and dashed towards Ochako with explosive sparks flying in her hands.

Katsumi: Not until I tear this slut apart limb from limb!

Ochako saw the blonde girl about to attack her so she braced herself but happened next shocked everyone, Izuku had shown up to hear Katsumi's demands and when she attacked he rushed in extreme speeds to intercept Katsumi's attack, Izumi was stunned to see Izuku move so quickly in between the two girls and even more so when he preformed a perfect judo throw on Katsumi landed hard on the ground knocking the wind out of her.

Izuku grabbed a shocked Ochako's hand and continued on to school leaving the two other girls to wonder where Izuku learned to do that.

TBC

Stay savage my friends.