Myth No More/ Questions

3rd pov

Izuku's training had come far in just a short amount of time, in that time Bruce took it upon himself to sponsor Izuku for the UA Entrance exams in just a few months time, Izuku was ready to apply his skills in the field according to Bruce. Izuku was about to see if his training was worth it on his first patrol which would also be a test to see if he is indeed a worthy successor of the Batman mantel.

Location:Yarihara Shipping Docks, Night Time, Cargo: Human Women for Slave Trafficking.

The docks where filled with the screams of young women begging to be let go, their cries fell on deaf ears as they were being herded into shipping containers the boss of the operations was also present in his car while his goons did the dirty work. Kenji Yarihara business man and local crime lord, thinks no one can touch him, or his operations but he's about to learn no one is untouchable.

As the goons were making their rounds the dim lights above them were suddenly hit by something destroying them causing no small amount of panic to seep in one of the thugs looked at ground and saw a bat shaped shuriken and realized it took out the lights he turned around to tell his partner only to a black shadow grabbing him a carrying into the darkness with the brief yell of panic from the second thug being heard for a moment before silence the first thug began to run towards his other co workers they saw him running towards them before a black mass swooped in from the side and dragged him into the shadows everyone was on high alert and split up to try deal with their attacker. One by one screams then silence were heard all around the shipping docks.

One man with a uzi began firing at any sign of movement around him, panic and frustration seeping in until after firing his gun until the magazine was empty about to reload he decided to coax his assailant into appearing.

Thug: WHERE ARE YOU!?

??????: Here!

The Figure whispered from behind the thug who didn't have time to react before he was taken down the last thing he saw before being knocked unconscious was the symbol of a big red bat.

Kenji was starting to freak out as he heard the attacks happening he told his driver to get them out of  there only to see him unconscious. So out of desperation he locked his car doors and grabbed his sawed off shotgun and began to load it.

Kenji: What the hell are you?

Suddenly the roof of his car was tore open and he was yanked out then came face to face with a black clade figure who looked like a giant Bat person.

??????: I'm Batman!

The crime lord looked horrified he had been around when Batman was last active he remembered this suit the terrifying stare he didn't know how, but he felt it was him, Batman had returned.

The older man was then knocked out by Batman via headbutt then restrained below a spot Batman took some red spray paint and marked his symbol on it as it shined throughout the night sky announcing to the world Batman was back.

The Dark Knight freed all the captives and gathered all incriminating evidence so it will be a open and shut case the woman thanked the Bat themed Vigilante for saving them and disappeared into the night.

As the police and pro heroes arrived they were shocked to see so many criminals captured in one place they were taking statements from the victims, when Underground hero Eraserhead arrived, curious onto what was going on.

Eraserhead: What have we got.

Officer: Kenji Yarihara's men and cargo.

Eraserhead was a little disappointed because he and other heroes have been trying to nail Yarihara for years but always gets away, and he thought this would be no different.

Eraserhead: It's not like we can tie him to any of this anyway.

Officer: I wouldn't say that.

Eraserhead looked at the officer who pointed at the base of the spotlight tied to it was no other than one Kenji Yarihara, Another officer had said that they had found all the evidence they need to put Yarihara away forever.

Eraserhead was surprised that's when someone said " look up there " Eraserhead looked up into the sky and saw coming from the spotlight the symbol of a Giant red Bat.

After each interview with the victims and each interrogation with the criminals the stories match up that they were all Saved/ Trashed by The Batman who hasn't been seen in 25 years, it wasn't clear if this was the original or a copycat but one thing was clear Batman who was thought to be a myth to the current generation would be a myth no more.

But all these things raised questions to Eraserhead who was the Batman and why is he doing this, what was his quirk, and can he me trusted.

Location: The Batcave, Returning to base.

Izuku had just returned from his first patrol and had taken down infamous crime lord Kenji Yarihara Izuku felt that he had finally done something good he remembered the women he saved the looks of gratitude on their faces and he was just happy he could help them. As he exited the batmobile Bruce who had monitored the whole event looked proud of his Successor.

Bruce: Good Job Izuku you did well now go home get some rest, The mission starts now.

Izuku turned off his suit making it retreat back into his watch before leaving to go home.

But before leaving he turned to Bruce and said.

Izuku: Thank you for everything.

Bruce simply nodded and both left the Batcave with a sense of accomplishment, Both wondering what tomorrow will bring.

TBC

STAY SAVAGE MY FRIENDS.