Revelations/ Training

3rd POV

Over the last 4 months something strange has happened at the Yagi household.
Izuku Yagi had been barely seen by his family who had hardly noticed except Izumi, every day Izuku would leave early and not return until late if at all, Izuku had also been avoiding nearly everyone at school, most people had not been aware of his presence most of the time, and he would just disappear after each class like a ghost, much to the annoyance to the Bakugou twins and suspicion of Izumi the few times she's been able to see Izuku he looked different taller, more muscular, but also he glared at her with a look of disgust and loathing, it made her more concerned that he disappears for long hours each day to the point he's barely at home.

What has Izuku been doing these past four months, training under Bruce Wayne of course he had been given a grueling and intense training regimen as well as rigorous mental conditionings, he was also using a special machine designed to transfer Knowledge and Skills to another person Bruce had been giving Izuku all his know how and Skills to aid and speed up his training out of all of Bruce's protege's he felt Izuku was the only one capable of pulling this off main because of his extreme analytical mind that absorbed information like a sponge. Izuku was now as skilled as Bruce was in his Early days as Batman Izuku was almost ready to go into the field and use what he has been taught Bruce had also made some modifications and upgrades to the Batman Beyond suit it was now made of nano machine fabrics so it could self repair, as well as have a near endless arsenal of weapons and gadgets and could be housed in a special watch from Wayne Tech that was indestructible and keyed to Izuku's DNA signature only no one was use his suit but him.

Izuku was just finishing training and was heading home when he used his new parkour skills to enter his room from the second floor window he immediately knew someone was in his room and had got into a fighting stance only to see Izumi sitting on his bed looking shocked at not only his response but how he got into his room.

Izumi: Where were you, How'd you get in here,why did you look like you were ready to fight?

Izuku glared at her, she felt a shiver go down her spine when he looked at her like that.

Izuku: Get out of my room now!

Izuku's words were calm but threatening. Izumi trying to be defiant and brave decided to tell him no.

Izumi: No, Not until you answer my questions.

Izuku: Why the hell do you care!?

Izumi looked genuinely shocked by what he said, and did her best to answer her brother.

Izumi: Because we're twin and we're supposed to look out for each other.

Izuku looked at her incredulously and realized she actually believes that.

Izuku: Look out for each other huh, then name one time you actually did anything to help or protect me Izumi?!

Izumi: What are you taking about?

Izuku: You have done nothing to show me you give a damn about me, only the opposite.

Izumi looked at her brother trying to understand why he was saying this

Izuku: All you do is bully and turn a blind eye to my suffering and it makes me sick just looking at you!

Izumi: Is this about you trying to be a hero?

Izuku: No it's about how to helped your friends beat me to a pulp, knowing that I couldn't defend myself, and spreading the news of my quirklessness for years while you get nothing but love and attention from our parents while I get nothing!

Izumi was starting to see her actions had finally shown their consequences , her revelations on Izuku's experiences with her, their family and her friends has led her to believe Izuku had had enough and maybe going down a dark path.