Attack at the Mall/ Falling

3rd POV

Izuku had been spending as much time as possible with Ochako since he met her, without shirking his responsibilities as Batman he and the young Gravity girl had grown quite close she had learned that Izuku was heavily into martial arts which was how he planned to pass the UA Entrance exams as well as using support gear, She asked him if he could teach her some things which he did without hesitation.

The training was slow at first but Ochako pick up her pace before long not wanting to be left behind her best friend.

One day Izuku and Ochako had just finished sparring and Ochako wanted to know if Izuku wanted to do something fun together.

Ochako: Hey Izu, do you want to do something together something fun?

Izuku was stunned but regained his composure, and looked into Ochako's eye and said.

Izuku: I'd love to Ocha, what do you want to do?

Ochako was blushing at the way Izuku was looking at her, she had been doing that a lot lately but only when she was around Izuku, she had no idea why or what was going on with herself but she was sure she'd figure it out soon. She soon answered her best friend

Ochako: How about we go to the mall tomorrow that sounds fun right?

Izuku smiled and her blush returned as he answered saying it sounded like a wonderful idea.

The two returned to their homes and got some sleep for the night well at least partially for Izuku after all the night belongs to the Batman, after Izuku's patrol he activated a special device made by Bruce, it's designed to slow down time internally to it can allow the person using it to get enough sleep in a short amount of time no matter how little sleep the outside gets he will always have 8 to 10 hours inside so he can get a full night's rest no matter what. When Izuku woke up he got ready for his outing with Ochako, when Izuku went down stairs he saw his parents at the table as if They were waiting for him.

Izuku: What's going on, Because I have places to be today.

Inko: And What do you have planned for today Izuku?

Izuku: I'm going to meet up with my Best friend and hang out.

Toshinori: Well why can't young Bakugou come here?

Izuku looked at his father with the "are you kidding me" expression.

Izuku: Bakugou is not my best friend or a friend for that matter.

Toshinori: Then who are you talking about.

Izuku: My best friend's name is Ochako Uraraka!

Inko paused for a second before looking estatic realizing her son's friend had a girl's name meaning he was going on a date.

Inko: My Baby's got a girlfriend!

Inko practically squealed in delight, Believing that ever since Izuku got that job from Mr Wayne his life has gotten incredibly better, he makes quite a bit of money, he has matured, he works out, has confidence, doesn't write in his hero journals anymore, and now has a date, sure she was a bit disappointed, that he doesn't consider Bakugou his friend anymore and that he's barely ever home but his life has truly changed for the better.

Izuku stared at his mother blushing at her comment about Ochako, his face began to redden with each passing thought of him and Ochako possibly being romantically involved in the future, it was then he realized he did indeed have such feelings for her, but didn't know whether or not to act upon them. So nervously he asked.

Izuku: Can I go now, please?

Inko practically leaped to her feet and began ushering her son out the door.

Inko: Go Go Go, don't want to keep a lady waiting, oh I so excited for you have fun on your date!

Once Izuku was out the door Toshinori looked at his wife in disbelief.

Toshinori: Inko how are we supposed to connect with our son if we don't talk to him?

Inko: Oh Hush you, Can't you believe it our son has a girlfriend, and is going on a date with her.

Toshinori tried to break his wife out of her dream land.

Toshinori: What do we know about this girl, nothing, we don't know what she looks like, her behavior, her motive or her quirk.

Inko then looked worried

Inko: You don't think she could be using our sweet little Izuku do you?

Toshinori: Maybe we should monitor this date so we can make sure this girl is alright for our son.

Inko looked conflicted but ultimately decided to follow her husband's lead. They followed their son from a distance to the local mall. They saw Izuku waiting to meet someone, Inko was looking nervous by the second images of a delinquent girl using her son or standing him up flashed in her mind until she heard, bright and bubbly voice call out to her son.

Ochako: IZU!!

She jumped and wrapped her arms tightly but gently around him she looked so happy to see him he immediately smiled and hugged her back. Inko was shocked, She had never seen Izuku smile like that to anyone it was like a bright dazzling star, And then there was the girl her aura was bright and warm matching her son's energy, it was beautiful yet for some reason Inko felt sad, she felt she had no such reactions or moments with Izuku, They watched both teens Walk around, talk , have lunch and go to an arcade where Izuku won Ochako a Batman Themed Keychain. The two were having a great time and The two heroes watching them didn't even notice a crime alert had gone off and was closing in one the mall's location. Suddenly the skylight above smashed in following a Slime Villain after it landed right in front of Ochako and Izuku and immediately grabbed the young girl to have as a hostage. Ochako screamed out for Izuku.

Ochako: IZUKU!!

Izuku immediately tried to catch her but was suddenly made aware of the Villain shooting a slime tendril at the boy, Izuku dodged at incredible speeds shocking both the villain an the civilians present including his parents. As the villain shot out more tendril attacks Izuku acrobatically dodged every single one of the attacks surprising his parents more have no idea how he was able to that or where he could have learned such a way of moving.

All this time Izuku was analyzing the situation and his surroundings and quickly formulated a plan he noticed that the only physical part of the villain was his eyes So Izuku dodged the villain's attack with a front flip then spun evaded the next attacks while grabbing a food tray then threw it with expert precision at the Slime Villain's eyes both stunning and distracting him.

Izuku took this opportunity to grab Ochako and pull her out of the clutches of the villain freeing her she looked at her best friend in awe She had asked her mother what this feeling was she was feeling for Izuku, Her mother said she'd only give a hint that Ochako was Falling, The young woman felt she was beginning to understand what that meant.

The slime villain who had finally regained his composure was about attack not realizing he had stumbled right were Izuku wanted him next to Liquid Nitrogen Ice Cream Stand Izuku had picked up a metal butter knife and threw it with amazing force and accuracy hitting the Liquid Nitrogen container causing it to burst spraying all over the villain freezing him in place.

Izuku instantly turned to Ochako checking her to make sure she was not injured then immediately hugged her tightly.

Izuku: I'm so glad you are ok!

Ochako hugged him back and the young boy had just realized crowd of civilians were clapping and cheering for him. Toshinori realized in this moment he indeed made a mistake not only in choosing his successor but also believing you can't be a hero without a quirk, His son had proven that you can be a hero with or without a quirk.

Inko stared feeling so proud for her son, then a guilty feeling crept in she felt so ashamed that she never believed in his dream to be a hero she only hopes it's not too late.

As for Ochako she now knew for sure she was indeed falling......

Falling in love.

TBC

Stay savage my friends.