Battle Training/ I am The Shadows

(A/N I'm skipping the first day of UA and The Quirk Application test but here's a small summary Izuku and Ochako Arrived to class together, And Izuku discreetly told Ochako that Their teacher was there and waiting, after brief altercation in the locker rooms involving both Bakugou's against Izuku and Ochako respectively the arrived to do the application test except for Izuku who was made to do a sperate test to see if he could in fact keep up the quirked students, the test was called The Gauntlet a series of dangerous obstacles and Traps disigned by Aizawa and Nezu themselves Izuku made it through unscathed shocking his classmates and angering The male Bakugou)

___________________________________________

3rd POV

The first day of UA had come and gone and the second day had already commenced most of the day has been normal school subjects and had very little to do with hero work, mostly because the main class that everyone in 1A was waiting for was last "Heroics 101". As the UA students of Class 1A were waiting for their teachers to arrive, a rumbling sound could be heard outside of the classroom quickly approaching, then a booming voice was following it when the doors slammed open revealing All Might and Magnetic in a ridiculous hero pose declaring " We are Entering like Heroes!".

All Might went on to explain the subject of today's lesson which was battle training. He then pointed to a series of cases that held their costumes and support gear made by support companies sponsored for the school almost every case was identical because the came from the same company all but one, Izuku's case had the Wayne Tech W logo on it and seemed slightly bulkier than everyone else's, they all left to change into thier new gear once every seemed to be done everyone noticed one student missing.

Ochako: Hey where's Izu?

Katsumi got aggravated at the nickname Ochako called the object of her obsession.

Katsuki however loving the sound of his own voice began to insult the absent boy.

Katsuki: He probably chickened out and realized he's not cut out for this work! Useless Deku.

Ochako got upset at his remark about the boy who holds her heart she walked up to him with a displeased face and puffed up cheeks before saying.

Ochako:You shouldn't talk about people like that!

Katsuki glared back at Ochako before continuing.

Katsuki: People huh that's a good one Round Face, he Quirkless and has no chance in beating anyone here, hell I bet the purple midget could beat him!

Ochako: So what if he's Quirkless he's still a person, and my name is Ochako Uraraka not Round Face!

Katsuki: How desperate can you be if a Quirkless loser is who you're attracted to, have some respect for yourself, How about I show you what a real hero and man looks like?

Ochako looked absolutely disgusted and mortified at his remarks and behavior. As did All Might and Magnetic they were beginning to see why Izuku held him and his sister in such distain, and the feeling was starting to become mutual.

?????: You sure love to hear yourself talk don't you Bakugou?

Everyone turned to see emerging from the shadows Izuku decked out in a very cool and intimidating costume. It was Red and black with a yellow utility belt and a cowl mask that was very similar to the Batman's earlier costumes he also had a utility harness on his chest with a circular buckle with black inlay and gold rim his gloves had modified winged Triangle blade guantlets, and lastly he had underneath his cowl a memory cloth cape falling from behind his shoulders.