𝑃𝑟𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒

**✿❀ ❀✿**
Eleni Black is the forgotten daughter of Sirius Black. Growing up she was ignored by her father.
Her father had always paid attention to his
god son, the boy who lived, Harry potter.

It was a quiet peaceful day at Hogwarts when movies were sent about earth's mightiest heroes.
What Sirius Black didn't know was that his daughter is one of the original avengers known as Raven.
**✿❀ ❀✿**

Eleni Black was born two years before the famous boy who lived, Harry potter. Throughout her life she has always been ignored by her father. And it all got worse when Harry Potter was born.

Eleni never showed any signs of magic, she was a squib, and Sirius took that as an opportunity to send her to a muggle boarding school. Unknowingly he sent her to Hydra, an evil organization.

Since a young age, Eleni was tortured and experimented on. And due to the experiments she gained abilities, that in her opinion made her a monster.

When Shield Agents brought down that hydra location they managed to rescue the young girl. At ten she became a Shield agent part time. Eleni spent most of her time in Psychiatric hospital due to her nightmares.

What happens when a set of movies are shown in the Great hall. Will Sirius realize his mistake and try to fix his relationship with his daughter? Will Eleni Forgive him?