𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒

❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥

❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥

INT. BANNER'S LAB - MORNING

[Fury walks in SURPRISED to see Eleni leaning against the table while Tony and Banner stop working on the scepter.]

NICK FURY: (ANGRY) What are you doing, Mr. Stark?

TONY: Uh...kind of been wondering the same thing about you.

"Something is about to go down," Fred whispered to george who nodded. In all honesty they only cared for the action.

NICK FURY: You're supposed to be locating the Tesseract.

BANNER: We are. The model's locked and we're sweeping for the signature now. When we get a hit, we'll have the location within half a mile.

TONY: And you'll get your cube back, no muss, no fuss. (suddenly his monitor shows a collection of SECRET FILES) What is PHASE 2?

[Suddenly, Steve drops a HYDRA ASSAULT RIFLE on the table causing Fury, Banner and Tony to turn around. Cap looks pissed.]

STEVE: PHASE 2 is SHIELD uses the cube to make weapons. (TO TONY) Sorry, the computer was moving a little slow.

NICK FURY: (trying to explain) Rogers, we gathered everything related to the Tesseract. This does not mean that we're...

TONY: I'm sorry, Nick.

[Tony moves the computer screen towards Fury which shows plans of THE WEAPONS.]

TONY: What were you lying?

STEVE: I was wrong, director. The world hasn't changed a bit.

[At that moment, Thor and Natasha walk into the lab. Natasha keeps her eyes right on Banner and Eleni. They looked at her, PISSED.]

Eleni rolled her eyes. She remembered this day as if it was yesterday.

BANNER: Did you know about this?

NATASHA: You wanna think about removing yourself from this environment, doctor? El?

ELENI: Why? You brought us into this mess, we might as well stay until the end of it.

BANNER:Yeah, I was in Calcutta, I was pretty well removed.

NATASHA: Loki's manipulating you.

BANNER: And you've been doing what exactly?

NATASHA: You didn't come here because I bat my eyelashes at you.

BANNER: Yes, and I'm not leaving because suddenly you get a little twitchy. I'd like to know why SHIELD is using the Tesseract to build weapons of mass destruction.