𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛

❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥

❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥

INT. BANNER'S LAB - NIGHT (LATER)

[Banner continuously scans with a gamma ray detection scanner on the scepter for radiation. Tony looks at his monitors, shifting and solving as many algorithms and equations. While Eleni sat on one of the counters looking at the two.]

BANNER: The gamma readings are definitely consistent with Selvig's reports on the Tesseract. But it's gonna take weeks to process.

TONY: If we bypass their mainframe and direct a reroute to the Homer cluster, we can clock this around six hundred teraflops.

BANNER: All I packed was a toothbrush.

[Eleni was giving them a confused look]

Seamus chuckled, "You looked very confused."

Dean rolled his eyes, "Please, like you could understand anything they were saying. You probably don't even know what a mainframe is."

TONY: (SMILES) You know, you should come by STARK TOWER sometime. Top ten floors, all R&D. You'd love it, it's candy land.

ELENI: Don't go. Trust me Mr. Banner. It might be full of amazing technology but everyone there is such a boring grump.

BANNER: [Chuckling] You've been there before?

ELENI: Sadly.

"Why do you sound like you hate the stark tower," Someone asked.

Eleni huffed, "I did. I kinda still do."

"Why?"

"Because when the elevators stop working I have to take the stairs. And there are many stairs." Eleni crossed her arms.

Tony scoffed, "Stop complaining you can fly for god sakes."

BANNER: [To stark] Thanks, but the last time I was in New York I kind of
broke...Harlem.

TONY: Well, I promise a stress free environment. No tension. No surprises.

[Suddenly, Tony pokes Banner with a MINIATURE ELECTRICAL PROD. Eleni looked at them amused. Steve walks in slightly pissed]

BANNER: OW!

[Tony looks at Banner closely.]

STEVE: Hey!

TONY: Nothing?

STEVE: Are you nuts?

"Clearly he is," Sirius scoffed.

Eleni gave him a look, "What is your problem? Why do you keep acting like this?"

Sirius gave his daughter a confused look, "And how do I act exactly?" The marauders sighed they knew that this conversation would end up bad.

Remus tried to shush his husband but Sirius ignored him.

"Like your mother!" Eleni yelled.

Sirius was shocked. His own flesh and blood had claimed that he was his mother. He stood up glaring at his daughter, "Excuse me! How dare you claim that I am exactly like that old hag!"

Some of the people were shocked that Eleni said her father was just like her grandmother. While others weren't. Sirius Mother was an evil woman who did not care about her children and seeing how Sirius treated his daughter they realized that Sirius was becoming his mother.

Eleni stood up and returned the glare, "you heard me! You have been a terrible father figure ever since my mother died. You have been favoring Harry over your own daughter, just like your mother did. I guess it's true what they say 'Like mother like son!"

Sirius charged towards his daughter before anyone could sit him down. But before Sirius could do anything Clint stood up and punched Sirius in the face.

Everyone's eyes widened. They were shocked that Sirius had gotten hit in the face.

They knew he deserved it but it was still out of line. Eleni stared at her 'father' in amusement and he was on the floor and holding his face.

Mcgonagall stood up in anger, "ENOUGH! All of you, leave the great hall immediately. Sirius, you go to the infirmary."

Sirius was about to talk back but a glare from mcgangall made him shut his mouth. He quickly stood up and left the great hall but not before shooting the avengers a glare.

His friends quickly followed behind him along with the golden trio. Harry had given
Eleni a glare on his way out.

Everyone had left the great hall and the only people left were the avengers. Tony walked up to Clint and patted his shoulder, "Did not think you had it in you Katniss."

"Yes! Well done Friend. Next time you shall feed him to a BILGESNIPE," Thor said before leaving with Loki who was rolling his eyes. And Bruce soon followed behind.

Pietro looked at Wanda, "I did not see that coming." Wanda rolled her eyes and pushed Pietro out of the great hall.

Natasha narrowed her eyes at Clint, "Next time I do the punching." She left and grabbed Tony by the ear and pulled him out.

It was silent between Clint and Eleni for a moment. He opened his mouth to speak but eleni giving him a hug made him shut his mouth and return the hug. "Thanks dad," Eleni muttered.

Clint smiled and ruffled the kids hair, "No problem kiddo."

★・・・・・・★

So how do You feel about this chapter?

I feel pretty amazing about it, Sirius finally got what he deserved.

Okay I have made a decision.

-Kate will be Eleni's partner.

-I will be doing the GOTG x HP but it might take a while bc I don't how everything will go.

-And lastly I am gonna make another WTM (IK I'm making so many) it's gonna be another sirius black daughter.

-but Sirius is not gonna be hated in this one.

-anyways the oc mother is gonna be apart of the gemini coven.

-and you guessed it. She is apart of the parker family.

-that's all i have to say more details about the story will be released later on.