𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝑛𝑒

It was a nice quiet day at Hogwarts. The golden trio along with the other students were currently eating and chatting amongst each other's. Suddenly the doors opened revealing the Tonks, the marauders, the order of the phoenix, and other parents.

"Mom? Dad? What are you doing here?" Harry asked them with a confused look on his face. Before anyone could answer a piece of paper appeared. Dumbledore grabbed the piece of paper and read it out loud.

Hello wizards, witches

I apologize for the interruptions. I have brought you here today to watch movies about a group of famous heroes in the muggle world known as the avengers, in hopes to prevent a future full of losses and heartbreak. One of the avengers is a part of a famous wizard family. In a few seconds I will bring a couple of other people.

-the watcher

"Who the hell are the avengers?" A pureblood asked. The purebloods along with some half-bloods were confused. While the muggle Borns and the other half-bloods were in shock.

In a few minutes they will meet their heroes. A portal opened up and a group of people had fallen and landed on the floor. "I have been falling for thirty minutes!" A black-hair man screamed.

Sirius Black, along with his friends, eyes had widened when they caught sight of his daughter. "Eleni?" Sirius called out, making her head snapped in his direction. Her eyes widened when she realized where she was.

Hogwarts.

Clint stepped forward, making Sirius glare at him. "You alright kid?" Clint asked, looking around. Eleni nodded but kept her eyes on her so-called father. "Where the hell are we?" Tony Stark asked.

"We are going to watch movies about the avengers, you guys," Hermione said. Making the avengers look at her in confusion.

For those who have just arrived, you are going to watch a movie about the avengers to prevent things from happening. Those movies will be:

Avengers Assemble

Captain america the winter Soldier

Age of Ultron

Captain America civil war

Avengers Infinity war

Avengers Endgame

Hawkeye

An unfamiliar voice spoke up. Everyone in the great hall started to whisper amongst each other.

"SILENCE!" The headmaster yelled. The hall went silent and Dumbeldore turned to the newcomers, "Why don't you introduce yourself?"

"Tony Stark, Aka Iron Man."

"Natasha Romanoff, Black Widow."

"Clint Barton, Hawkeye."

"Eleni Black, Raven."

"Steve Rogers, Captain America."
"Bruce Banner, Hulk."

"Thor, Son of Odin, The god of thunder."

"Loki Odinson, The god of mischief."

"Bucky Barnes."

"Sam Wilson."

"Wanda Maximoff"

"Pietro Maximoff."

The muggle Borns and some of the half-bloods were looking at them in awe. They still couldn't believe that they were in the same room as the avengers. The purebloods were confused about the whole situation.

Eleni stared at her father who had a confused look on his face. A million thoughts were running through his head. What was his daughter doing here? Isn't she supposed to be in boarding school? How does she know these people? Why was the man comforting his daughter?

The great hall transformed into a cinema. There were comfortable seats and a large screen. They all took a seat and Eleni tried her best to ignore the looks her father and his friends were sending her.

The hall went dark, and the screen turned on. The first Movie began.