𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒

✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿

✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿

[Inside the Quinjet, Steve is sitting down with a tablet, watching the footage of the Hulk's attack on the Army at Culver University]

"What is that?" Someone asked.

"That is a person," Eleni said.

"That doesn't look like-" they began to say but Eleni cut them off, "Shut up and watch the movie.

PILOT: We're about forty minutes out from base, sir.

[Agent Coulson stands up from his seat and walks over to Steve.]

STEVE: So, this Doctor Banner was trying to replicate the serum that was used on me?

"And what serum would this be?" Dumbledore asked curiously. But no one answered him, causing him to get annoyed.

COULSON: A lot of people were. You were the world's first superhero. Banner thought gamma radiation might hold the key to unlocking Erskine's original formula.

[The Hulk roars with fury as he slams a jeep apart.]
STEVE: Didn't really go his way, did it?

"That's You!" Some one asked shocked.

The wizards and witches were surprised. How could a person become a monster.

AGENT PHIL COULSON: Not so much. When he's not that thing though, guy's like a Stephen Hawking.

[Steve looks confused.]

AGENT PHIL COULSON:  He's like a smart person. I gotta say, it's an honor to meet you, officially.

[Steve smiles at Coulson.]

AGENT PHIL COULSON: I sort of met you, I mean, I watched you while you were sleeping.

[Steve looks down. He stands up, closes his laptop and walks to the side with Coulson following.]

AGENT PHIL COULSON: I mean, I was... I was present while you were unconscious from the ice. You know, it's really, it's just a... just a huge honor to have you on board.

Eleni let out a laugh, "Oh god. I can't believe he brought that up."

STEVE: Well, I hope I'm the man for the job.

COULSON: Oh, you are. Absolutely. Uh... we've made some modifications to the uniform. I had a little design input.

STEVE: The uniform? Aren't the stars and stripes a little... old fashioned?

COULSON: With everything that's happening, the things that are about to come to light, people might just need a little old-fashioned.

[Steve takes in Coulson's sentiment.]