𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡

❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥

❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥

After a while everybody had returned. Eleni tried her best to hold in her laughter as she saw Sirius holding an ice pack to his cheek. When he removed it to let Remus have a look she could tell a bruise is already forming.

TONY: You really have got a lid on it, haven't you? What's your secret? Mellow jazz? Bongo drums? Huge bag of weed?

"Weed? Are you serious?" Hermione asked in disbelief

Eleni hummed, "Weed is actually a good tatic. It calms you down alot."

Clint looked at Eleni in disbelief, "Excuse me?!"

"Huh"

TONY:[ Looking at Eleni] What about you? I heard about your other side. What is your thing, yoga?

ELENI: [Smiling] I meditate

TONY: Huh.. and that works?

"And does it work?" Hermione asked. Eleni gave her a nod in response.

STEVE: Is everything a joke to you?

TONY: Funny things are.

STEVE: Threatening the safety of everyone on this ship isn't funny. No offense, Doctor.

"He's right!" Lily nodded.

BANNER: No, it's alright. I wouldn't have come aboard if I couldn't handle pointy things.

TONY: You're tiptoeing, big man. You need to strut.

STEVE: And you need to focus on the problem, Mr. Stark.

TONY: You think I'm not? Why did Fury call us and why now? Why not before? What isn't he telling us? I can't do the equation unless I have all the variables.

STEVE: You think Fury's hiding something?

"He is always hiding something," Eleni rolled her eyes.

TONY: He's a spy. Captain, he's the spy. His secrets have secrets. (points to Banner, and Eleni) It's bugging them too, isn't it?

BANNER: (bobbling the words) Uh...I just wanna finish my work here and...

STEVE: Doctor?

[A beat.]

BANNER: 'A warm light for all mankind, Loki's jab at Fury about the cube.

STEVE: I heard it.

BANNER: (pointing at Tony) Well, I think that was meant for you. Even if Barton didn't post that all over the news.

STEVE: Stark Tower? That big ugly (Tony gives him a look) ...building in New York?

"Ohh that must have hurt," the weasley twins said.