𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑤𝑜

[Burning Blue Flames. The Tesseract.]

Unknown Part Of Space

The other (V.O): The tesseract has awakened. It is on a little world. A human world. They would wield its power.

"What is the tesseract?" Someone asked, confused. But they received no answer.

[The other faces a horned shaped shadow revealing to be loki.]

"That's you!" Ron exclaimed and Everyone turned to face Loki and he ignored the looks he was receiving.

The other [V.O]: But our ally knows it's working as they will never know.

[Loki is handed a scepter filled with a blue gem]

The Other [V.O]: The world will be his. The universe yours. And the humans, what can they do but burn?

Everyone, minus the avengers, looked uncomfortable, scared. The avengers were confused when they said 'the world would be his.'

[The camera goes towards the tesseract, blue then covers the screen.]

S.H.I.E.L.D- PROJECT P.E.G.A.S.U.S FACILITY-NIGHT TIME:

[The camera then follows a swooping helicopter, The SHIELD facility is shown]

"What is that place?" Hermione asked. The Shield agents shared a look not answering the young girl, making her huff in annoyance.

Intercom voice: All Personnel an evacuation order has been confirmed.

[The intercom continues speaking as we see agents, scientists, and Personnel rush around evacuating.]

[We see a helicopter nearing the ground, a man in a suit is seen waiting by the landing pad, Phil Coulson.]

The avengers, minus the ex- shield agents, looked at Coulson in sadness.

[The helicopter lands as Nick Fury and Maria Hill step out.]

NICKY FURY: How bad is it?

PHIL COULSON: That's the problem, sir. We don't know.

[The elevator rushes down.]

AGENT PHIL COULSON: Dr. Selvig read an energy surge from the tesseract four hours ago.

NICK FURY: Nasa didn't authorize Selvig to phase.

AGENT PHIL COULSON: He wasn't testing it. He wasn't even in the room. Spontaneous advancement.

NICK FURY: What are the energy levels now?

[we see scientists packing their things]

AGENT PHIL COULSON: Climbing. When Selvig couldn't shut it down, we ordered an evacuation.

NICK FURY: How long until we get everyone out?

AGENT PHIL COULSON: Campus should be clear in the next hour.

NICK FURY: Do better.

"They're doing the best they can," James said, annoyed, causing some avengers to roll their eyes.

Eleni huffed, "If they don't get out quickly, the building would collapse and they would die." Sirius stared at his daughter in shock and confusion. He was confused on how she knew these people and he was shocked on how she was talking to James.

[Coulson nods and walks away]

[Fury and Hill walk down to lower levels.]

AGENT MARIA HILL: Sir, evacuation may be futile.