𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒

RUSSIA

[Trains speed by. Camera pulls through the warehouse window and moves up to the third floor where Natasha Romanoff aka Black widow, is tied to a chair. A man slaps her.]

The avengers glared at the screen, they knew that Natasha was able to take care of herself but they still didn't like the idea of one of their friends getting hurt.

GEORGI LUCHKOV: [In Russian] This isn't how I wanted this evening to go.

NATASHA: [In Russian] I know how you wanted this evening. Believe me this is better.

GEORGI LUCHKOV: [In Russian] Who are you working for? Lermentov, yes?

[Tall thug walks over to Natasha and leans the chair over a pit. She becomes scared.]

GERORGI LUCHKOV: [In russian] Does he think we have to go through him to move our cargo?

NATASHA:[In Russian} I thought General Solohob is in charge of the export business?

GEORGI LUCHKOV:[In Russian] Solohob. A bag man, a front. Your outdated information betrays you. The Famous Black widow is just another pretty face.

NATASHA: [In Russian] You really think I'm pretty?

"Yes," many murmured and nodded in agreement. Natasha smirked slightly hearing their response.

[Tall thug grabs her jaw and forces it open as Luchkov walks to the table behind him.]

GEORGI LUCHKOV: Tell Lermentov we don't need him to move the tanks. Tell him he is out. Well..[Luchkov picks up a tool off the table and plays with it] You may have to write it.

[Suddenly a phone rings. Weaselly thug answers his phone.]

WEASELLY THUG: It's for her.

GEORGI LUCHKOV:[Luchkov takes the phone] You listen carefully-

AGENT PHIL COULSON: You're at 1-14 Silensky Plaza, 3rd floor. We have an F-22 exactly eight miles out. Put the woman on the phone or I will blow up the block before you can make it to the lobby.

"What? How did he know that?" Harry asked in confusion but he received no response.

[Luchkov hands the phone to Natasha, who balances it on her shoulder.]

AGENT PHIL COULSON: [Over the cell] We need you to come in.

NATASHA: Are you kidding? I'm working

"Working? You call that working!" Lily and Molly screamed, causing the avengers and some wizards and witches to cover their ears and wince.

AGENT PHIL COULSON: [over the cell] This takes precedence

NATASHA: [Into cell] I'm in the middle of an interrogation, and this moron is giving me everything.

GEORGI LUCHKOV: [To tall Thug] I not- give her everything.

Natasha gives Luchkov a look.

NATASHA: [Into cell] look you can't pull me out of this.

AGENT PHIL COULSON: [into cell] Natasha...Barton's been compromised.

NATASHA: [Into cell] Let me put you on hold.

"Aww you care about me," Clint smiled, causing Natasha to roll her eyes.

"If I don't know then who will?" Natasha asked. Eleni let out a chuckle at Clint's reaction.

[Natasha nods to Luchkov. When he grabs the phone, she hits him with her leg and headbuts him. She stands, still tied to the chair, and kickboxes the tall thug in the face.]