Rats

I flushed at Copia's words. Did he really just ask me for my number? THE Cardinal Copia wants my number!

"Y-Yeah! Here, let me put it in your phone!" I pulled out my phone and gave him the number.

Cardinal smiled, looking to his phone then back up.

"I should get going, it's been a long night, text me when you're home safe, I know it's been a crazy and eventful night. I hope to see you soon, darling~" Cardinal said, smiling at me, dimples visible through his makeup.

He stood up, helping me stand up as he escorted me back to my friend and car.

We made small talk, random small things that happened, weird random experiences, and stupid stuff in general.

"We should go out to eat some time, Cardinal, I kinda wanna show you around more of this place. It'd be fun." I said, smiling to Copia.

"I would love that, dear," Cardinal said, leaning into the car window and kissing my cheek before walking away. "And I would love to see you soon~"

I flushed red, touching my cheek lightly with my fingers as I started uncontrollably smiling.

"Syke... I think I'm in love-"

---Carinal POV---

I climbed the stairs of the tour bus headed to our hotel, swiss giving me a look that said 'whore' all over it.

"Swiss Cheese, wipe that look off your face. This is for real this time. I... Genuinely like him. He's cute and easily flustered." I said, waking to the back and past a sheet covering where I would lie down in the bus.

"You're crazy, Cardinal. You always go for fans! They'll be gold diggers and use you." Alpha chimed in, adjusting his sleeve as he looked towards me.

"I don't care! Only fans are interested in someone like me! No doubt there'll be some diggers in there. I could care less wither someone as pure, cute, well dressed, and cool as y/n just wants to use me. At least I'll feel something other than fame." I said, sinking into the soft blankets I was on.

"You want head or something?" Swiss said, wiping down his guitar.

"Well, yeah. But that's not all I want. I'm not a horny whore. I can be, but I'm not. It'd be nice, but I'll work my way up to getting something like that. Either way, it's not the goal. I'm actually looking for someone to love me. Looking for someone to love. You can't get that very often when you go town to town blasting catchy songs about Satan, sex, and love to kids, angsty teens, and anyone who finds our song Mary on a cross good no matter the meaning." I said, closing my eyes and waiting for the bus to stop before opening them.

"You're a simp, cardi." Swiss said, exiting the bus to the hotel.

---no POV/with y/n---

The queer practically kicked his door in as he whipped out his phone and jumped into his bed.
Ok

"I made it home safely with the only inconvenience being Syke's hangover 💀"

Y/n texted, staring at his phone. Syke leaned on the door frame of xeir friend's room, an eye brow raised.

"What is your dumbass doing? Did you meet another rando online?" Syke said, running xeir fingers through xeir silver hair.

"I met Cardinal Copia, dumbass." Y/n said, snarkily.

The familiar 'dododododo' rang out and y/n  grabbed his phone right as it happened.

"That's amazing to hear, dear! Last I checked this city is... A little wild at night, and I'm sorry about your friend's hangover."

"Y/n, you're fucking with me-" Syke said, staring in disbelief.

"SHUT!" Y/n yelled, responding to his new friend.

"It is kinda a shit city to be in, but I got to meet you, so I love it!"

"Aww, thank you, dear. Let me know when you're free so we could go out to eat maybe?"

"I would love that! I'm free anytime you are, pretty boy ;)"

---with cardinal---

The man smiled and softly chuckled at the compliment, texting back almost immediately.

"Well, would you be free tomorrow night around 9-9:30pm?"

"Of course I am, that'd be lovely."

"Okay, would you like to be picked up or would you like to stop by and get me, pretty boy?~"

"I'll come get you, you're at motel 6, right? Or holiday inn?"

"Holiday inn, across from that one Walmart."

"Boojie."

"Huh?-"

"Bougie"

"Oh- yeah, I guess. The rooms are a little on the small side, but still good none the less!"

"Really? I always imagined the rooms being big- like 100ft by 100ft since the building's are so big-"

"There's more rooms than you would think even possible."

"Goddamn- well, pretty boy, I hope you have a wonder nights sleep, my friend keeps urging me to smoke with xem and xey'll be annoying all night if I don't- goodnight, and I hope to see you tomorrow!"

"Goodnight, pretty boy~"

---copia POV---

I clicked my phone off, smiling to myself about that pretty boy... I wonder what sounds he makes...

He probably makes beautiful sounds when he feels good...

---with y/n no POV---

"-and I was like GHJHAAFGHUH~~~~ when he rammed into me! That motherfucker had a monster of a dick! You wanna know something, you're a very pretty and handsome person, Syke, Like- WOAH- agaha- I might puke- oh shit- hehehehehhehee~" the male said, telling a story that made no sense.

"You should call your little boyyyfrieeeend~" Syke said, putting a finger on xeir friend's nose and grabbing the bong; that was the entire length of xeir arm.

"Only if you can clear the entire thing after it turns white, then I'll call Mr. Copia!" Y/n said, crossing his arms and slowly beginning to laugh.

Syke narrowed his eyes, ashing and loading the bowl, lighting it, and making eye contact with y/n as the smoke turned white, and he cleared it.

(End)