Kiss The Go-Goat

(MATURE CONTENT!!!!)

Heat burned in both males on the ground, tongues intertwining and not wanting to let go. Y/n pulled away, gasping for the air he was deprived from in that long, heat giving kiss.

"Papa.... Name what you want me to do, and I'll do it for you. You can fuck me, I can fuck you, I can do anything you want me to. You can use me like a cheap toy, fuck me like a cheap crack slut, my body belongs to you tonight, Papa." Y/n said, slightly grinding against the male above him.

"Fuck me..?" Copia said, running a hand down y/ns chest.

"You know I'm trans, right? No dick, no balls..." Y/n said, looking away.

"And you think I'll see that as a problem? You're crazy I'd you do. You're probably the first person that's gotten me to be so happy, I don't care about your sex, your gender, your orientation, looks, nothing. You makee happy." Copia said, softly chucking and putting a hand on y/ns face.

"Awwe, thank you, pretty boy, I'm glad to hear that from you~ it really does make me happy to know that such a hot, nice, cool, and hot and sexy and perfect man likes mee~ now, what does the pretty boy on top of me want me to do, hmm?" Y/n said smiling and putting a hand on Copia's chest and another on his face.

"Do you know how to peg a man? Degradation is also something I crave. This can't leave this room, though." Copia said, pulling y/n on top of him and running his hands down the smaller male's back.

"I'm always prepared for any bottoms that might wanna come my way for some fun. None ever have until now-" y/n said, reaching under his bed and pulling out a shoe box with a cheap $2 diary lock on it with a bent paper clip attached to the rim of the lock.

Y/n sat up, still between Copia's legs as he took the paper clip and used it as a shitty lock pick to open the box, then pull out a strap-on.

"Pick your shame, papa~" y/n said with a tinge of lust to his voice, setting the box down.

---

Their lips interlocked again as y/n took his fingers out and slowly pressed the tip of your mom's purple lightsaber under her pillow (only this time 2x longer) to papa's lean entrance.

Soft mewls escaped Copia's lips and spilled into y/ns mouth. The pair exchanged tastes as their tongues dances together.

Y/n pulled away to put Copia's legs on his shoulders, slowly pushing into the man beneath him.

"Ah, you take it so well... Dirty slut." Y/n whispered into Copia's ear as he went deeper and deeper into the squirming male beneath him.

"F-Fuck! N-No! I-It wo-won't go-go dee-deeper!" Copia tripped over his words as y/n kept pushing, the texture of the strap-on titillating the older male's prostate.

"You like it when I fuck up your insides, don't you, fucking slut. You enjoy it when you're overpowered and fucked by such a small boy. You probably think of doing stuff like this 24/7 you fucking slut. You're nothing but a sex toy for me. You're mine. My personal whore. My personal fuck toy, aren't you?" Y/n said, starting up harsh thrusts. You could see the dildo bulging through Copia's stomach...

In.

Out.

In.

Out.

In.

Out.

In.

Out.

Over and over, forcing strained and gargled moans from the older submissive male.

"I asked you a question, whore. Answer me." Y/n said, pressing all the way in and forcing a stained but loud moan from the Cardinal.

"Y-Yes! A-Ah! Yes yes yes! Oh my Satan yes! I'm nothing but yours~ I'm your toy!~ I'm your little slut~" Copia choked out, moaning as y/n only went faster and harder into him.

Y/n stopped for a moment, taking Cardinal's legs off his shoulders, grabbing Copia's hip with one hand, and his dick in the other.

Y/n mixed harsh, deep, fast thrusts with quick, delicate, stimulating strokes to his submissive's wonder stick.

The movements quickly overstimulated the man beneath y/n. Everyone else could more than likely hear it all, what with Cardinal almost screaming.

Copia's eyes rolled to the back of his head, toes curled, legs locked around y/n, nails digging into both of y/ns hands, and let out a loud moan as white streaks painted his own chest and y/ns hand.

"How pretty, Cardinal~ you've came from me treating you like a slut~" y/n said, pulling the strap-on out of Copia and picking the liquid off of his hand.

Copia just closed his eyes, relaxing the rest of his body as y/n lied down on top of him, not caring for the semen drying between them.

"You did amazing, pretty boy~ you're perfect~ you're beautiful~ if you asked me to, I'd be down on my knees praising you in a heartbeat~" y/n whispered into Copia's ear as he took off the strap-on.

Copia just hummed in happiness into y/ns ear, wrapping his arms around the man that just fucked him.

"Let's get you cleaned up, your cum is starting to dry out chests together." Y/n said, trying to pick up the man below him.

"Noooo.... And you still haven't been satisfied yet, right..?" Copia said, sitting up and leaning against y/n.

"That's true, but I can tell you're tired and it's not a need for me to cum." Y/n said, slightly ruffling the honey colored hair of the man in front of him.

"I still want you to feel good. I want to return the favor you did for me." Copia said, running his hands down y/ns back and to the dripping wet parts that made y/n hate himself.

"I won't stop you... Hell, I'll ride you if ya want!" Y/n said, pushing Copia back down and crawling on top of him with a tinge of lust clouding his eyes.

"I kinda want a taste~" Copia said, sliding down farther on the bed and closer to y/ns special area.

Y/n smirked, moving towards the end on the bed and sitting, legs open as Copia sat up then started crawling towards the smaller male.

"Eat away, sir~" y/n said, putting his hands behind himself for support.

Copia smiled as he got between the male's thighs, kissing from his pelvis down to the part of y/ns body that caused him the most pain his life.

Copia licked the small bundle of sensitive nerves, sending a shiver up y/ns spine and forcing a small whimper out of him.

Copia crept a finger towards the entrance of his new lover, feeling around the wetness before sticking the finger in.

The tongue movements Copia did to y/n made the small male shakily moan. This man sure did know how to please people.

The finger curled and moved, hitting all the right places. What Copia was doing made y/n mewl and moan out in pleasure, both forgetting they left the door open a bit.

Poor aether...

Every movement Copia did to y/n made the small male closer and closer, shakey and strained moans getting slightly louder and louder.

A few minutes passed of quiet moans getting slightly louder, y/ns legs starting to twitch and spasm as he gripped Copia's head.

"Fuck! Ah!~" y/n moaned out as he enclosed Copia's head between his legs and came, slightly suffocating the man pleasing him.

Y/n released the man from his thighs, heavily breathing and closing his eyes as he caught his breath.

"You tastes amazing down there~ I know it may not be your favorite part of your body, but it's amazing, nonetheless... And your skin is so smooth~ every last inch of you makes me feel s certain way~" Copia said, resting his head on y/ns thigh.

(End)