Kaisarion

Y/n smiled, grabbing shorts out of his dresser, careful not to step on any of the ghouls on his bedroom floor, and walked into the bathroom to change.

---

Y/n sat down on the floor in front of the couch where Copia was sitting. The queer wrapped his arms around the man's legs before digging in to the plate of food in his hands.

Copia smiled, softly chuckling then setting his fork down to ruffle y/ns hair. Y/n hummed and leaned his head on Copia's calf, feeling the warmth of his skin(he was just wearing his shirt and a pair of baseball shorts because he got cum on his pants somehow).

"Hey, Copia, you found a boyfriend already?" Fire said, poking his head from the other end of the couch.

"Well... If he wants to be my boyfriend, then I'd gladly be his." Copia said, smiling and looking down to y/n.

"Cardinal coping mechanism, I'd love to be your boyfriend. If you have a clear schedule, let's go somewhere!" Y/n said, turning around to face the man he fucked the night prior.

"Well... I'm pretty sure it's a free day..? If not, would you like to come watch us practice and rehearse for an upcoming show?" Copia said, smiling and bending over a little bit.

"Whatever's going on, I'm glad as long as I'm near you~" y/n said, closing his eyes as he embraced the warmth of Copia's skin against his cheek.

Copia hummed continuing to eat.

---

Four hours passed of y/n sitting between Copia's legs and watching Steven universe, occasionally rubbing and touching his calves in a relaxing and comfortable way.

"So... I take it you don't have my plans?" Y/n said, not noticing copia was dead asleep.

"Copia?" Y/n hummed, moving from his spot and looking at the Cardinal.

He didn't respond and everyone else has gone to go do something. The ghouls we're walking around town, looking at things and going to stores, and Syke had work. As in riding around town on his scooter offering people coupons and advertising for Starbucks.

"Copiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa." Y/n said, climbing onto the couch next to the other man. Y/n wondered what he would look like without his face paint, but didn't want to risk Copia getting mad at him and leaving. For all he knows, Copia could be following a tradition or ritual or something like that and seeing his face without the make-up was very forbidden. Or he just never wants to take it off. Who knows.

Y/n just lied down on Copia's thighs, forgetting about asking if he had plans. If he woke up around 9 or something, they could go to a drive in, but if he woke up too late they could just watch a movie on the TV or play on y/ns console. Either way, they're gonna fuck again.

Y/n turned to his right side, facing Copia's stomach and dick. He just closed his eyes, trying to sleep until Copia woke up so they could go on a date or something romantic.

---

Y/n woke up to a hand gently caressing his head, fingers running through his hair. Copia finally woke up. What time was it?

"Cardinal coping mechanism..? You finally awake..?" Y/n asked, opening his eyes and sitting up. Copia smiled to him, running his fingers through the smaller male's hair.

"What time is it, love?" Copia asked, looking around for his phone. Y/n pulled his out, checking the time.

"9pm. Wanna go get McDonald's or something and go do something? Like go to a bar? Maybe browse stores to see if there's anything good? Maybe a drive in movie?" Y/n said, getting up fully and stretching.

"Sure, that sounds nice." Copia replied, also getting up and stretching.

"I'm gonna go get dressed, then. I look like a bum." Y/n said, smiling as he walked to his room.

"You never look like a bum, love. You're always very handsome in my eyes. If anything, I look like a bum." Copia reassured, walking to y/ns room with him.

Y/n lightly sang the lyrics of Hold On Till May, picking out a simple tank top, sweatpants, and a hoodie one size too big with the Prequelle album cover on it.

Y/n didn't care to change in front of Copia, they've already seen all of each other. It was still hot to see the other get nude, but easy to restrain himself.

"Hold on, where do you wanna go? Cause if you wanna go to the bar I'm gonna have to change-" y/n said, turning to Copia.

"I think a drive in movie sounds lovely, I can't remember the last time I've been, if ever." Copia said, fixing his shoes as he looked at y/n.

"Oh, you're gonna love it! They're really fun, I'm not gonna spoil, but believe me, you'll love it! I think they let you take snacks in since there's no concession stands, which is pretty cool!" Y/n chimed, "I even got in a fist fight with someone there. I was in my tiny, cute, adorable, baby AE86, turbo, illegal sports engine, watching Despicable Me 3, and this dude in a raised Dodge Ram, probably had a wide body kit somehow, pulled right in front of me. I got out, asked him to move, he got mad, we bickered, I called him a cunt, he called me a fag, he threw the first punch, thinking because I'm a short twink that I'd go down easy, but I just punched him in the neck, kicked him in the balls, and dropped him so hard it knocked the wind out of him. I told him to move and got back in my car. He moved, but I'm just a little disappointed didn't last longer. I love fights." Y/n said, grabbing his car keys and walking out of the room.

(End)