Spirit

Y/n tipped the cart towards Tobias, a devious  look and a hint of lust in his eyes as he made eye contact with the man.

"You really have a way with your eyes, Don't you?~" Tobias said, leaning his head down to take a hit off the cart in y/ns hand.

"And you really have a way with existing~" y/n said, smirking before taking a hit ---more like a blinker--- after Tobias let off.

---

Y/n smashed his and Tobias' lips together as he felt the other male slowly enter him, the stretch being almost too much, but perfectly pleasurable.

Every movement made y/n moan into the kiss, Tobias rubbing every last part of him just the right way.

---Tobias POV---

I couldn't pull away, something about this boy made it impossible to disconnect from his lips. The only breaks we need are for air.

Every move I made caused him to flinch, got a reaction, made him all the more handsome, sexy, craveable.

Satan, I love him.

I slowly started moving in and out, y/n tight, warm, wet, soft walls clenching and holding me into him, practically sucking me in.

Every last inch of him was at my mercy, right now. I loved it.

I could feel every last part of him, the ways his walls were textured, the way his insides twitched as I moved, oh and those beautiful sounds... Satan, he turned me on so much.

Y/n moaned into the unbreakable kiss, wrapping his legs around my waist and arching his back.

Did I really make him last this short?

I pulled away to get a better grip, to get a better stance, and I really wanted to see y/ns facial expressions as I did this to him.

If it wasn't for him, I would've burst right then and there.

His hands pinned above his head as he looked at me with squinted, teary, lust filled eyes; soft yet strained, sensual, intimate sounds quietly tore from his throat through slightly parted, swollen lips; his body was perfect, s/c skin coated in sweat glittered in the dim lighting, his top surgery scars a slightly darker color was beautiful to see; his slim, slightly plump, light muscled figured fit perfectly in my hands; his insides wrapped around me like no other, out of everyone I've been with I'd choose him over all, gosh, he made me queazy in a good way.

"Hng~ y-you don-dont mind i-if I c-fuck!~ cum inside, righ-right?" I asked through moaned and hot breathing, very quickly nearing my climax.

"N-Not at all!~" y/n moaned back, wrapping his legs tighter and arching his back more as I hit his sweet spot dead on.

I pounded into the spot, watching as his facial expressions changed, his breathing got more rapid, and he struggled more against my hand on his wrists above his head.

Oh fuck...

I thrusted a few more times as he came, clenching around me and practically squeezing the climax out of me and into him.

Damn, did I love this man...

---no POV---

Tobias lied on y/n as he slowly pulled out, letting the warm liquid pool out and dribble onto the seats.

"Hah... My seats... Hah... They're stained..." Y/n managed to say through panted breathing; coming down from his highs.

Tobias wrapped his arms around y/ns waist, burying his face in the other's chest. No matter the smell of level of wetness, this will always be a comfort of Tobias'.

"I'll help you wash them..." Tobias said, closing his eyes to try and get some form of strength to stay awake and watch the rest of the movie.

---

Y/n yawned, lying his head on Tobias' shoulder and reaching for his Baja blast freeze.

"I think that's some of the best sex I've ever had." Y/n said between sips of his drink, wrapping himself tighter in his hoodie.

A truck pulled in front of y/ns small, cute, little AE86, causing y/n to sigh and get pissed, considering a scary part of the move was about to play.

Y/n kissed Tobias on the cheek, slipping his sweats on and getting out. He walked to the driver's side of the truck, ready to ask them to move...

"Hey can you move your truck? I have a small car behind yo-" y/n started, looking towards Tobias.

"Y/n..? Hey! Did Syke tell you I came by..? Were you asleep or something? You never came down." A very familiar voice sounded, too familiar. Don.

Y/n looked into the window seeing the battered and bruised, healing face of the stupid bitch that gave him PTSD. He fell backwards, causing Tobias to get out, not caring he was only in boxers that could easily fall down.

"Y/n?! Are you okay?!" Tobias said, running practically to go grab y/n off the ground

Tobias took one look in the window, instantly picking up y/n and putting him in the passenger seat of his car.

He went to the driver's side door of the pickup truck, deadpanning the stupid bitch in the driver's seat.

"What's your fucking deal?! Can't leave him alone for 24 fucking hours?! What the fuck is wrong with you?!" Tobias yelled, getting almost everyone's attention that could hear him.

"Hey, man. No need to yell. He came up to me, we're supposed to be friends, I'm just trying to see if I have a chance again. Last I checked, she tastes like strawberries." Don said, turning his truck off and turning his attention to Tobias.

"You know his car, skank. Last I checked, every time he sees you he has PTSD, and even if he didn't, you wouldn't stand a fucking chance. I'm his boyfriend, deal with it. Suck my fat cock. It's he, by the way. You already knew that. The only thing he'll ever Taste like for a while is me. You want your ass kicked again? If not, I suggest moving your fat fucking shit box before I make sure you can't fucking stand." Tobias said, making sure to get his point across in every way possible.

Don scoffed, getting out of his truck, clearly forgetting who beat his ass only two days prior.

"Come at me, this is my spot, I'll move once the movies over." Don said, putting his hands up.

Mofo has no clue who he was dealing with.

Tobias punched him so hard he bashed his head on the door of his truck and fell on the ground- well, almost fell on the ground. Not before Tobias slammed his knee into don's face.

Tobias kicked him in the stomach, stomping on his thigh and letting him fall to the ground.

Tobias bent down, making Don look up by grabbing him by his hair.

"Don't you ever show your disgusting, toxic, shitty face around y/n ever again. Not his car, not his friends, not his house, not his work, nothing. Stay out of his life. I'll know if you decide you want to talk to him or even look at him, and I won't hesitate to beat the shit out of you for a third time." Tobias said, dropping his head and starting to walk away, but stopped and looked back. "Move your truck, too." He finished, walking to the driver's side door and sitting,  looking to y/n and seeing he was asleep, tear stained cheeks.

"I love you, y/n. Nothing will change that. Ever." Tobias said as he patted y/ns head. Tobias yawned, relaxing into the seat as Don moved his truck to behind a small car so the could watch the movie and have a good first date.

(End)