Ritual

"And... I'm dating Syke." Zephyr added. His mom passed out and his dad spit his cereal out.

"Get out of my house. I will not tolerate such a disgrace in my home. You already got away with listening to devil music and dressing like a demon, but I will not tolerate a... Disgusting man lover!" Zephyr's dad said, slamming his fist on the table.

"Fine. I'm an adult. I know how to care for myself. I have someone who actually loves me. I'm gonna go pack my shit and leave. You're a horrible father and a terrible person. I hope you rot." Zephyr said, gripping Syke's hand and taking xem upstairs so he could pack his stuff.

~--+--~

Syke closed the trunk, getting in the driver's seat and looking at Zephyr.

"That took guts, love. Hey, how about we go on a midnight drive and blast Sleeping with Sirens, Pierce The Veil, maybe some Three Days Grace, Ghost, anything you like?" Syke asked, Putting a hand oh Zephyr's shoulder.

"That... That sounds nice, sweathart." Zephyr said, kissing Syke as he flipped off his parents in the driveway, his mom passing out again.

Syke handed him the aux, rolling down the windows and blasting the heater as he made sure that was no loose money or papers that could go out the window.

The subwoofers in the back made the experience all the more better as Zephyr gripped the Oh-Shit-Bar and Syke gassed it.

They screamed music as they sped through the back roads, drifting in an empty Walmart parking lot as Year Zero blasted out of the speakers.

~--+--~

The pair laughed as the entered the house, carrying some of Zephyr's luggage.

"Y/n..? What are you doing awake?" Syke asked, signalling for Zephyr to go and unpack his stuff.

"My online friend got tickets to ghost's concert up there, I'm on FaceTime with them and their in the front row some I'm hoping Tobias will see me!" Y/n said, staring intently into his phone at the concert.

"You're obsessed with him... Just because you pegged him and he ate you out?" Syke said, putting a hand on his hip.

"WOAH HEY HOLD ON A SECOND HOW THE FUCK DUD YOU FIND OUT ABOUT THAT?!" Y/n yelled, putting his phone down and standing up.

"Aether told us. You're door wasn't shut all the way and he had to use the bathroom, needless to say you need to make sure door is closed and your strap-on isn't on the floor where it's very noticeable." Syke said, walking to his room where his boyfriend was.

Y/n turned his attention back to his phone, seeing Copia wander their way during mummy dust.

Y/n smiled as Copia looked down, doing one of his horny little dances. Copia saw y/n and smiled, blowing a kiss and continuing the show.

"I TOLD YOU! I FUCKING TOLD YOU!" Y/n yelled over the phone to his friend, basically screaming in happiness.

"Jesus hell, fag! No need to yell! I can hear you over everyone else screaming and the music!" Y/ns friend said, their voice cutting out and static as the reception got worse in their area.

"Bro- you're cutting out, you good? I think your internet is getting fucked." Y/n said disappointed as the video call soon cut out.

Y/n turned his phone off, face planting into his couch ans fully being able to hear what's going on. And that sucks when Syke has his emo twink looking ass boyfriend over.

The queer quickly got up, uncomfortable with the sounds emitting from his roommate's room.

Like all good things, it had to come to an end at some point. With y/n that was his video call of Copia's concert. As in the only time he'll ever get to see his boyfriend until the end of the tour... Hopefully not though.

Y/n wandered to his room after grabbing a box of cheese it's from the cabinet, ready i devour them like there's no tomorrow.

Y/n didn't really know what to do, he wanted to be productive, but he also missed being able to be in the arms of someone he knows loves him.

For some reason, y/n couldn't shake a painful gut feeling that something bad is going to happen. That he might not be able to see Copia again. That an accident might happen. What if what happened to Terzo will happen to Copia?!

What if the 3 days they were together was the only time that they'll ever have together..?

Y/n shuddered at the thought, not wanting to give any energy to it or hesitate on believing it. The last thing he wanted what he and Copia had would be a fling.

He should just go to sleep. Maybe tomorrow he'll have a new text, maybe be woken up later by a call. Y/n dreaded the thought of never seeing Copia alive again.

Y/n decided to go to bed. After watching YouTube and finishing that box of cheeseits just to ease his mind, of course. The last thing he wants is a panic attack while his roommate is balls deep in xeir lover.

~--+--~

Y/n woke up to exactly what he wanted to wake up to. A call from Copia. Sure, it was 4am for him and like 5, maybe 6 for Copia, but who cares.

"Hello, love. Did I wake you?"

"Yeah, but it's fine. I can run off of a few minutes of sleep and a monster. I did it back in school."

"But that's not healthy? You should get proper rest! If you live off too little sleep and artificial energy, that could cause heart problems. The last thing I want is for you to die before I do, y/n."

"The sooner I die, the better."

"Dont joke like that, I love you more than you'd ever begin to comprehend, dummy"

"Same to you, love~"

(End)