Dance Macabre

Sodo landed on his bed, getting up, locking his door, and going to hide in the bathroom and lock that door too.

"Who ya hiding from, Sodo?" Swiss said from the smaller's bathtub. Both were locked in here now.

"GAH! S-Swiss?! I'm sorry, man! I didn't know they were yours!" Sodo said, putting his hands up and back against the door.

"Bullshit! You saw me buy them! You owe me two things of dibs and an ass beating!"

"Why two?!"

"Because you made me run around the entire fucking hotel! I almost got caught with my tail out by some old broad!"

"Not my fault! Learn to keep yours hidden till we're out of human sights!"

"How about you just come with me and buy me two more things of dibs?"

"Suck my dick!"

"Eat my ass!"

"Lick my tits!"

Swiss grabbed Sodo's tail; hard. "Maybe I will, huh?" Swiss whispered into the smaller's ear. Sodo suppressed a noise that would surely get him a look.

Sodo stayed silent, knowing that whatever he would say would follow a gutteral lewd sound.

"Hah, made ya flustered~" swiss said, letting go of the red mess of a man and exiting the bathroom. "I'ma just take five bucks, you want a soda or sum?"

"U-Uhm sure..." Sodo said, going and sitting on his bed, hunched over.

"By the way," Swiss started, opening the door after hiding his demon form, "maybe try to make it less obvious that I turn you on next time. The sexual tension between us is already high enough, one more provoke and I might not let go of your tail next time."

Sodo lied back on his bed when swiss closed the door, putting his hands over his face and letting out an anxious groan.

(I have no idea what to do so focus is gonna be on two Homos with intense sexual tension for a while or sum)

Swiss opened Sodo's room door, handing the shorter his soda and starting on his second box of dibs.

"Thanks." Sodo said, grabbing his soda and reaching for his cart in his drawer.

"No problem. Wanna watch something interesting and get stoned?" Swiss asked, lying next to Sodo on the bed and grabbing the remote.

"Eh, why not. Was planning on that anyways."

"Aight, and why don't we make a bet? Whoever can take the biggest hit and not cough or throw up gets ten bucks?"

"You're on, bohunk."

Sodo forced all the air out of his lungs, sat up, and inhaled till his throat burned. The almost pure white cloud was bigger than his head, and he almost gagged, but suppressed it and chugged some of his drink to wash it down.

"Damn, I didn't know you could stomach something like that... This might actually be a challenge."

"Aaaaah fuck off. Money is a great motivator."

Sodo passed the cart to swiss, and put his hands behind his head to get Comfortable. Swiss did almost the same, coughing a little and motioning for Sodo's drink.

Both ended up getting a little too stoned; Swiss wasn't watching the TV but was staring at the ceiling with a slight smile. Sodo was staring at Swiss, admiring the man's features.

Time seemed to go by slower than normal, but Sodo was okay with that feeling. The longer he could just stare at swiss, the better. His only worry was that swiss might catch on to what he actually feels for him. That all the jokes aren't a facade or a show for the fans.