I'm A Marionette

"Me too... I love you too, y/n."

"Well, how was your conc- (I BET THAT STUPID FUCKER DOESN'T EVEN KNOW MY PRONOUNS![SYKE SHUT THE FUCK UP! LOOK AT ME- Look at me. Don't. Don't ruin their relationship. What if you were y/n and I was Copia? And what if y/n was you right now? How would you feel.... That's what I thought.] I still don't like him...) -Concert..."

"Syke, I know your pronouns, and I respect them. Xey/Xem/He/Him, right? Preference for Xey/Xem? Y/n told me all of this. I would never assume. My concert was great by the way, that plushia person was there like always, someone threw a drink at the stage, and that's about it."

Syke mumbled something in the background before being taking to his room with Zephyr so he doesn't do anything again.

Y/n and Copia talked for hours, the occasional "I'll be right back, we need gas and I'm hungry/thirsty/have to use the restroom." And soon enough, as in 32 hours later, Copia showed up.

"Oh, love, I missed being able to hug you." Copia said, hugging y/n as he walked in.

"YOU STUPID RAT BASTARD!" Syke said, running down the hallway only to be tackled to the ground by Zephyr.

"Syke, I'm going to pinch your nerve again if you act out. I don't want to have to do that, because that's three hours of my time with you today gone." Zephyr said as y/n basically pushed copia to his room.

Y/n hugged Copia as soon as the door closed, the pair sitting down on the bed and just holding each other.

"So... I really got you pregnant..?" Copia asked, moving so his head was to y/ns stomach as he still had his arms around the other male.

"Well, yeah... The first sign was Zephyr pointing out how my sense of smell gets fucked. Him and Syke we're making brownies and I asked what smelled like sour milk mixed with dark chocolate. That alarmed both of them, so Zephyr just asked if I was pregnant, I said no, then started throwing up after eating and that's when I spam called you."

(Okay, for the love of everything, don't come after me saying "IT HAPPENED TOO EARLY! IMPOSSIBLE!" and shit like that. I have no clue how shit like this works, so I just went off of what I already know and what I've heard is symptoms. It may not be the most accurate, and that's because I haven't experienced it for myself and DO NOT wish to. I hate children with a burning passion, I'm sorry, but I'll only tolerate children if I have to. Like if it's my niece/nephew or something like that. But if it's a random kid that came up to me at the park saying "My mommy doesn't let me have those."/"I've never had one of those."/"I'm hungry."/"That looks really good." Ect. I will not hesitate to make it cry. Like- I'm not giving your booger infested ass a sip of my monster. I'd rather drop kick you into the highway. OH. And if they stare at me because I'm a transmasc emo or say something like "Mommy, why does that boy have boobies like yours?"/" Does he know it's not Halloween?" I'm drop kicking it. No hesitation. 。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。)

"I hope they have your eye..." Copia said, closing his eyes as he rested on y/ns stomach.

"Eye? Why not both..?" Y/n asked, running his fingers through Copia's hair.

"Everyone from my bloodline has the touch of Lucifer, as in the white eye. So, regardless of gender, they'll have the one white eye." Copia explained. He looked up, smiling to y/n.

"Then they'll be the most handsome or pretty little boy or girl ever. I hope they take on the roll of Papa after you." Y/n said, pulling Copia up to connect their lips.

A split second into the kiss, Zephyr ran in, closing and locking the door behind him.

"Xeir out of control. Xey won't stop yelling and saying threats!" Zephyr panicked. Holding his back to the door.

Y/n sighed, kissing Copia and standing up.

"Tobias, go into the bathroom and lock the door in case xey don't calm down. If xey do, we're fucking. If xey don't, I'm calling the cops because when xeir pissed and determined and my way of dealing with it doesn't work, nothing but tranquilizer will stop xem." Y/n said, walking to the door as Copia obeyed.

Zephyr moved, allowing y/n to leave. As soon as the door opened, Syke full sprinted to the door, almost running directly into y/n.

Y/n quickly pinned Syke to the wall, one hand pulling his hair and another on his throat. For y/ns size and figure, he was abnormally strong. Like- Syke had visible muscle on his arms and four pack, but could be pinned by y/n.

"Listen, Syke. And listen good. If you ever touch Tobias with violent intent, I will not hesitate to kick you in your baby balls so hard you'll never fuck again. You of all people know I stand by my word. And I will never. Ever. Forgive you. He means the world to me and then some. Put yourself in my shoes the next time you think about getting violent with Tobias." Y/n said, staring into Syke's eyes in pure honesty and intimidation. Y/n could feel Syke stop struggling and calm down as he spoke, knowing exactly what to do in this situation. He's done it countless times before.

Y/n let go of Syke, letting him slowly slide down the wall to the ground in pure shock and realization at his actions.

Y/n got Tobias out of the bathroom, telling Zephyr to take Syke back to xeir room so he could sleep.

(End)