*+:。.。prologue。.。:+*

The roars booming through your ears of the gang you're apart of, you stand in the crowd with admiration of the amazing team you're apart of. Tokyo manji gang, a gang full of kids, who would've thought you would be apart of this? Definitely not someone like you.

The urge to join this gang was meeting when Mikey, the leader, for the first time. He admired your fighting skills as a girl, watching you from afar as you beat bullies off of his little sister, Emma. You were confident in your skills, and always used it to your advantage. You had caught Mikey's eye, and you also caught his. Seeing a kid a younger than you become a leader of a popular gang fascinated you. The day he had asked you to join his gang you were thrilled, but, not too thrilled.

Considering the large gang was all males, you hadn't felt complete, you felt worried of being the only girl there. What if there would be rumors? What if the guys think low of you being a girl? You were afraid, which is why in toman you represented yourself as a guy. It was pretty confusing for yourself sometimes but you didn't care, you didn't want the guys to see you low only for your gender, so if you can't beat them, become them.

You looked different from being in toman and out. In toman you looked like a guy, with some feminine face features, but the toman uniform covered up your figure ,un addition to the black mask that layed on your face, so you seemed like a regular boy. Out of toman, you were very feminine, finding the cutest puffy skirts, and being around a group of your friends, it was great. Only the captains had knew your real gender, and respected your choice in hiding it until you were ready.

Your fighting skills in toman consisted of your iconic headphones on your ears. The nice music on your portable music player being safe in your sports bra, it brings out the joy of beating the crap out of your opponents. Your fighting skills was impressive to the eye, spinning became a well know trick for you. Causing speed and durability to be easy once you hit a small twirl.

Unfortunately for today, here you were, hearing about the fight about to happen with Moebius, what you haven't expected though, was that hell was just starting.