chap. 4

Draken frowned, still upset about the current event.

"Pahs gonna be in the slammer for at least a year. " He said giving you a quick side eye.

You were trying to hide your toman life in front of everyone but draken, but it was hard trying not to cry about pah chin stabbing someone, and even having jail time.

You two always had fun together in and out of toman, constantly doing things and even watching his dog pochi once in a while.

You were very heart broken knowing he was gonna be away for a year. But you told yourself to hold it down.

"It will only be a year, then me and pah can eat some good moon cakes" you thought in your head.

"How's Osanai doing? " Takemichi asked, looking at Draken, and causing you to become tense.

"He's alive. If he was dead, Pah would be in jail until he was an adult. "

You sighed in relief hearing that Osanai survived.

"How's Mikey? " Takemitchi asked again.

Draken slams onto Takemichis puzzle "that asshole.. Oh, sorry."

"AAAA!! ALL MY 72 HOURS OF WORK WENT DOWN THE DRAIN!! "

You look away from the two, holding in your laugh

"Anyway, I'm done with Mikey "

"Huh?" You and Takemichi asked in unison.

"Tomans finished. "

"huh..HUH?? " You exclaimed, standing up.

You were stuck in your own thoughts as Draken left Takemichis home while michi followed behind him.

The five boys stood in Takemichis room, "Toman is really splitting huh? " Takuya asked out loud.

Akkun looks at you, "Y/N are you alright?"

You was too drowned into your thoughts you screamed "YEAH!" and ran to follow Draken. The crew looked at you confused, why did you look more concerned about toman that much..?

Following Draken outside about to ask him many questions you see Mikey in front of Takemichis home.

Mikey looked over at Draken," Huh? The hell are you doing here? You too Y/N?" He looked over towards you.

"Huh? The hell are you doing here? " he glared at Mikey.

"I came to see how Takemitchis doing. "

"Well so did me and Y/N."

"Huh? Takemitchys my friend. Who told you to butt in? Right, Takemitchi?" Mikey asked him, still glaring at Draken.

You just stood there watching over them, and seeing takemichi stammer around. "Huh, well, I uhm.." Takemichi said looking at the two boys.

"What the hell are you talking about? You're my friend, aren't you, takemitchy?" Draken asked, glaring back at Mikey.

You face palmed looking at the two boys, " You guys cannot be serious right now. If anything I'm one who's Takemichis best friend. Ain't that right, michi? " You smiled looking at him for his answer.

Mikey glares at you "Huh? Are you betraying me y/n? "

You glared back, "Where did that even come from?!"

"Move it beanpole and bean brain , you guys are in my way." Mikey said. "You're in my way shrimpy. " Draken insulted back. "You guys are both in the way! Grow up. " you interrupted.

They both looked at you, "Huh?"

"Obviously you two are being childish, especially you Mikey!! " you pointed at him, "This is ridiculous! " he stared at you with cold eyes and you stood your ground, staring back. Hooray for staring contests...

"Wait a second you three.." Takemichi said nervously.

You guys look over at takemichi,"huh?"
"I don't know what this is about but stop fighting, all of you!" He said with the little confidence he had in him.

"Hey," Draken picks up Takemichi by his shirt "Who the hell do you think you are?"

As you watched over Takemichi and Draken, you noticed from the corner of your eye you peaked at Mikey who is walking slowly to a... bike? "Why-" your though was interrupted by the bike being thrown your way. You quickly dodged it, seeing the bike go flying, breaking into pieces.

"NOO MY MEMORIES! "

You were getting mad at Mikey, who the hell did he think he was to throw a bike of all things at you?. "Oh so you wanna play, huh Mikey? " you said looking at Draken. "Let's show this punk! " You said grabbing something of Takemichis, tossing it at Mikey. Draken doing the same, all three of you breaking his things out of anger.

Takemichi watched as everything unfolded, he got pissed off, super pissed off...but you were too busy to noticed he was about to go off.

What do you guys think of the story so far? Is it ass?? It's ass isn't it? 🗿 I'm not good at stories, but one shots I go all out fr