chapt. 2

Being at home wasn't so fun, considering how lonely it was.

Having the house constantly empty was the worse thing when you had nothing to do, and that was one of those days.

Many friends being busy with their own stuff while you just stood at home, contemplating on eating your fathers chocolate pudding in the fridge.

Those thoughts were rudely interrupted by a call on your decorated flip phone. ".. Eh? Drakens calling me.? " you said to yourself in a murmur.

"Haii, L/N speaking. " Your tone was a bit flat, but still had some enthusiasm to it.

"Y/N, come to the hospital, takemichi fainted."

".. Eh.. Eh?? EH!!?!?!!!??" The sudden news came in like a bomb, you haven't talked to takemicji a while. After your small panic sounds you had hung up the phone, putting on your quick and easy fit, which included some shorts and a decorated top, styled with some flip flops. You quickly headed out your door to your motorcycle in a hurry.

Time skip to the hospital

Arriving at the hospital you had seen takemichis girlfriend, hinata tachibana, walking inside as well.

"Ahh hinata!! You're visiting michi too right? I'll walk with ya. " You said catching up to her. "Hello, Y/n, and yeah I am, thank you! " she smiled, now walking beside you.

Going up to takemichis hospital room you both removed the certain to check up on the boy but saw something interesting...emma head on takemichis lap.

"Wait, what?! That's disgusting!" Hina yelled holding onto the curtain in fear. You just stood there, head empty on what the hell is going on, and why the hell this is going on in public!?

"AH!! i-its not what it looks like Hina and Y-Y/N!! Th-th-th-th-this isnt--" takemichi yells.

Until boom, a punch to the face. You were still there just wondering what you just witness from a bunch of middle schoolers. ".. Maybe I should have came later. " you thought.

Another time skip to the next day, visiting takemichi in his room

You were currently walking to takemichis house to check up on him.

Why not use your motorcycle you ask? Well you don't live too far from his house, plus you wanted to use the walk.

On your way you met up with Yamagishi, Akkun, Takuya and Makoto. "Ohh!! is that who I think it is!?" you yelled out, waving at them.

Akkun looked behind him, seeing you walk towards then and he slowed down. "Hello Y/N! You're coming to see takemichi too right!?"

"You already know" You said, matching up their walking pace.

"Sayy.. haven't you guys ever noticed though, michis been acting a little more different, don't ya think? " Takuya looked over at you, "hm.. Now that you've mentioned it.. "

Makoto joined in the conversation,yelling, "He's been getting more determined lately, that's so manly!! " he yelled raising his fist, but he accidentally punch your boob.

"... Ouch. " you looked over to the boy irritated and disgusted.

Makoto panicked, "NOO wait!! I didn't mean to- i - I didnt mean it!! y/nnn-" he cried as you ignored him.

Wrapping your arm around yamagishi you started to get chatty with him, just to make Makoto feel even more upset.

While Makoto was sulking in his feelings, you guys had arrived at takemichis house.

The way that I thought I have this story going good, I already feel like I'm bad at writing this wkfjwkfk