chap. 5

After some object throwing you three were doing you glanced over at Takemichi, who was absolutely furious. "Ah geez.." You said in your mind

He looked at the three of you "cut the crap!!..my precious memories... You ruined all of them. " Watching as he attempted to punch Mikey but failed miserably, falling into trash.

You held back a laugh looking away from Takemichi for a minute.

Takemichi got back up from the trash and was screaming at the three of you. You were paying attention to him until you peaked up at his hair to reveal.... A kisa- piece of crap in hair.

A tear fell from your eye as you held back more laughter. Takemichi looked at you and stopped screaming "Y/N what's the matter?? "

"Takemichi...... your hair. "

".. Eh? " looking at his hair he screaned "EWW!! SO GROSS!! WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME!? "

"Well you were very serious, I didn't want to interrupt you." You said looking away chuckling

"It was because you thr-"

Mikey looked at you and draken. "Run, ken-chin, (N/N)! The shits coming after us! " Mikey grabbed your hand and ran away, Draken following along.

"Hey-!!... " Takemichi sighed looking over at his friends who were giggling, and ended up running away too.

To your pov

"Hey hey (N/N), this way!! " you giggled at his silly antics. "Poor michi, he's gonna have a hard time cleaning that smell out! " you laughed out loud. "Sucks for him! " Draken replied laughing as loud as you.

You three had reached a small area and you sat down tired from your little run. Mikey had sat next to you, along with Draken sitting next to him. You were busy catching your breath for some time when youve noticed takemichis friends came to the same area.

"Oii boys!! You got a ball? Let me play too! " You stood up and ran to them, jumping onto takuyas back in the process. Mikey laughed looking at the girl, "She's always pretty joyful, right Ken-chin? " Draken nods, seeing you kick the ball and accidentally hitting makotos balls.

Everyone laughed out loud and Makoto was laying on the floor while you comforted him and apologized. Takemichi had arrived when this happened and was confused on what the hell just happened.

While you comforted Makoto and picked him up from the floor you seen Mikey, Draken, and Takemichi sitting togehter and smiled. 'Takemichi really knows how to solve issues, huh.. That's my bestie for ya. ' You thought.

Looking over at Makoto you rolled the ball to him. "If you'd like you can hit me back. " "No I won't do that, and you sound like a sibling who is about to get in trouble!" You guys laughed and continued to play some low quality soccer.

Soon Mikey and Draken had joined you five and was playing with you guys too. Seeing Mikey balance the ball on his nose you pushed it away letting out a small 'oopsey!'

"Hey why'd you do that?! I was getting the hang of it!" He puffed out his cheeks. "Felt like it... " you replied looking away slowly.

He started to chase you while you ran once again. "Dammit Mikey I don't want to run again quit chasing me!! " you looked behind you seeing his shit eating grin "You're gonna get what you deserve! "

You guys kept running for another minute til you slowed down from tiredness and Mikey jumped onto your back. "Noo Mikey get off me! " "Nuh uh!! " he laughed and you scoffed.

In the distance looking at the commotion was Takemichi, Hinata, and Emma. "Ah (Y/N) and Mikey are so sweet! Maybe they should join us for the festival! " hina said with joy. "I bet (Y/N) would look so cute in a kimono" Emma said to Hina, both of them making plans to each other.

Takemichi had looked at you and Mikey's direction again. '(Y/N) seems to really bring Mikey's spirit's up, I should talk to (Y/N) in the future.' He thought.

Bringing it back, sorry for like, the couple of months disappearance for the story💀