chapt. 6

Later in the night

You lay flat onto your bed, thinking from the day you had today. You tried to get some sleep and groaned into your pillow, twisting and turning on your bed. You were tired, but you just couldn't sleep.

Hopping off of your bed you put some some sweats with cartoon designs on them with a matching sweater. Fixing up your appearance to look more as a guy to avoid some nightly trouble, you made your way outside quietly to not disturb your sleeping parents.

Putting on your headphones you jammed to your playlist you've created, currently jamming to Tupac. You noticed a store and a park not too far from it.

Walking into the store you looked into the freezer taking out some ice cream taiyakis, you just really wanted some ice cream a the moment. You payed for your things heading out happily walking to the park, sitting on a bench.

The time was around 12am, and you've had school that same night. 'It won't hurt to skip one day of school.. ' you thought.

Enjoying your small time with yourself you spotted a white head walking near the park. Your head perked up and you put down your headphones walking towards the kid.

"Haruchiyo? " you called out. He turned around with a glare but softened his gaze when he seen it was only you. "Hey man, what's up? Why are you outside so late? " "I should ask the same thing (M/N), don't you have school? " "Ahh.. Ah.. No? " You chuckled looking away.

Sanzu sighed and continued on his journey. "I just took a walk, needed some air. Are you doing the same thing too.? " his droopy eyes looking at yours. "Yeah, couldn't sleep so I just decided to be outside for some time. " he nodded looking forward, both of you having a comfortable silence.

Your mind had became occupied while you walked, thinking of how you and Haruchiyo had fought along side each other during gang fights.

The fifth division was your favorite because of both Mucho and Sanzu. You guys would spend time with each other in and out of the gang. Mikey had noticed your friendship and decided on putting you in their division instead of a regular member, which you are grateful for.

You had gotten close to Mucho and Sanzu day by day, and you soon planned to tell them your true self, seeing if they will accept a girl fighting amongst them. Though you were quite an unnoticed member your fighting skills were very much noticed by everyone in the gang, which they gave you their respect. It was unique, and they liked unique.

Having to hide your identity wasn't easy, but you've got through it well, and will continue to do so, you've liked the compliments.

After some time you've seen your house coming up and you bid your farewell to Sanzu,  he gave you a wave heading his merry way back to his home.

Sneaking back into your house and into your room you changed back to your pajamas and lay in your bed, now feeling sleep overwhelm you.

Tjmhwfnfwwnf 2 uploads in one day, how rare

Tjmhwfnfwwnf 2 uploads in one day, how rare. I'm gonna try to keep this story up grrrrr