going dummy

Bopping your head slowly to the song playing through your ears, you wondered around empty parts of your neighborhood. You liked taking these times to yourself, enjoying the atmosphere.

Looking around you found a park, you haven't been here to this park, but it looks fun.. They had swings.. You walked towards them sitting forcibly and starting swinging high. Breathing in the fresh air you closed your eyes and felt the breeze hit your face.

Letting the music take over your ears you enjoyed the moment you had.

Until.. It was shortly interrupted, by a shorty and the tall one. She opened her eyes to meet dark ones, and a sweet smile that was nothing like his deep eyes.

Mikey waved towards the girl and she hopped off the swing. She wanted to land on the floor but instead landed on someone, that said one was draken, who was terrified. He only caught her very late almost tumbling to the floor, her chest stuffed his face and legs wrapped around him securely to make sure he fell with her if she fell.

Looking over to Mikey she waved completely ignore draken struggles to get her off. "Mikeyy!! ♡ it's nice to see you! " you smiled at him. He returned the gesture "Hey hey (N/N)!! Let's hang out today! " "Certo!! " you exclaimed happily.

Hopping off of draken, who was about to scold you, you halted both of them. "Hold it!! There's something I wanna do!! "  you walked off to some small distance, then walked back to them.

Only the walk wasn't normal, you moved animated, like a video game. You stopped after a few steps, letting your arms sway lightly, looking behind you and back to them, you waved happily. "Bai! " you smiled.

Mikey giggled, replicating what you've done. Then, he began to dance, hitting an e/dance. You had hit another emote along with him both of you participating in a small dance off.

You both had stopped and slowly turned your heads towards Draken, who was confused then widened his eyes off of realization. ".. No. Absolutely not. " he said with disgust. "Ken-chin pleaseee!! " "yeah kenken pretty pleaseee!!! " you guys begged him to hit a dance. "Shut up!! No! " he shoved you too away.

"I'll be off then Mikey, I'll go tell Emma about how draken really feels-" "FINE!.. fine. " draken said defeated.

He slowly raised his arms moving them into waves, then stepping from side to side. You and Mikey had continued your previous moves and laughed on it, draken just wanted this to be over.

Takemichi had been following Mikey and Draken once again, not having a right feeling only to look over and see them... Dancing..? He looked over confused, then decided he will take his leave.

He was weird, but not that weird.