chapt. 3

The four boys, along with you, entered Takemichis room.

The boys looked at Takemichi, yamagishi and Makoto asking him questions. You peaked your head through the door, smiling and saying, "yo michi!! "

You walked in standing in front of takemichi, watching both Yamagishi and Makoto being complete fools around his room. You never understood their stupidity sometimes.

You see Makoto looking under Takemichis bed saying "Where's your porn stash? " you just made a face, completely disappointed in him.
[(https://media.tenor.com/DiaGh-dZNqkAAAAM/soul-eater-black-star.gif) this, basically. ]

Takemichi asks,"Did you find anything out about Mikey-kun and Draken kun?" Giving him a simple nod you ended up sitting on the floor, leaning onto Takemichis bed.

Makoto looks at the puzzle on the table confused on why it's there.  Looking at the puzzle you complimented his work.
"woahh michi this is pretty cool, this looks like so many pieces! " Before takemichi can thank you he screamed at Makoto and yamagishi.

"dont touch that!! That took me three days to finish!!" You looked at him with a straight face, trying not to giggle.

After some time you and Akkun told takemichi what had happened between Mikey and Draken. "I heard toman is gonna split up. You see, now me personally." You raised a finger. "if I was apart of toman, I would choose Mikeys side." You showed off a stupid grin.

Takemichi thought for a minute. "Hold up.. Wasn't there a confirmed female member apart of toman from Naotos research, she looked awfully a lot like... oh... could that mean that... somehow y/n is apart of toman? but I never seen her.. so how..? "

"Takemichi!"

".. Eh?" He looked at akkun in shock a little.
"Dammit look at you spaced off again, jackass. We were just messing with you." He said laughing
Takuya added on saying,"Theyre fighting, but apparently, that happens all the time. " he chuckled

Takemichi said to them disappointingly,"what the hell man. "
Yamagishi added on still laughing his ass off, "Like Mikey-Kun and Draken-Kun would actually have a real fight. "

As you chuckled at their shitty shenanigans someone came in the room.

Draken peaked through the door frame looking at the group of boys,and girl. "who are you name dropping about fighting or not? "

The crew turned around shocked witnessing the balding teenager.

You looked up at him happily,"Hiii Ken!" You smiled waving at him. Draken smiled replying to you"Hey m/-.., Y/n."

Takemichi had caught onto that little mistake, his eyes glancing to you.

"I came to see how you were doin takemitchy. " Draken exclaimed, still with a smile on his face.

"Damn it's hot in this room. Is it because there a a bunch of dudes in here? You must be disgusted Y/N" He laughed looking towards you.

You laughed with him speaking in a whisper tone, "shh shh don't let them know. "

Draken looked over at the boys seeing them so stiff "What are you all standing there for? I bought a watermelon, let's eat. "

They all yelled "yes, sir!"

Such morons..you thought happily sitting next to Draken.

sorry for the slow update---- school is back so I got busy🗿 but I'll try my best to update and make a schedule for it🙏🏾