~Prologue~(edited)

Hi, my names [NAME] Ellis. Me and my family are moving to denver, to quote on quote have a fresh start. It's only me, my brother and my mom, my dad was having an affair on my mother with a woman alarmingly younger then him.

For age reference my mom is 35, My dad is 40, My brother in 16 and I'm 15.

My dads girlfriend is 22
He left us when I was 11, He left when his girlfriend was 18 he's a creep. I didn't really care tho I didn't really like him, he and my mom got into fights almost every other night, not only that but he was very fond of starting fights with my brother. Knowing full well he has a hard time controlling his anger and sometimes they would escalate to the point of a fist fight.
Obviously he would win though, my dad isn't small man what do ever. You could consider me somewhat lucky, he never laid his hands on me. In fact he would act like i didn't even exist.

So, i think I'm pretty much justified in being happy that he decided to pack his shit and go.

But to he honest, I feel pretty bad for Jesse, his girlfriend. How fast his attitude changes is crazy, he's not a man you wanna be with. Actually, he's not even a man. He's a boy that likes to pick on people smaller then him.

I'm honestly so happy that we don't have to live with someone like that anymore, no one deserves the things that he will do once the honeymoon phase is over.

I will forever be grateful that he got bored and found someone else. It might be horrible to say but I'm glad my mom will have a chance to find someone who actually loves her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Saturday, September 3rd, 2022 6:09pm.~

Edited: Thursday, March 7th, 2024.

322 words<3