Part 11

A/N: ... hey y'all😅😅😅 felt like it was time for me to suck it up and write a chapter😘😘(even tho this book probably isn't even that good)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After what felt like years of running *30 minutes* we eventually stumbled upon a park😋

I stop running at the entrance of the park and slowly turns my head to the right to look at Gwen, to see she is also slowly turning her head... signaling that she is thinking exactly what I'm thinking...

...

...

We lock eyes...

...

...

"LAST ONE TO THE SWINGS HAS TO EAT A ROCK"

We yell simultaneously, as we began to run.

Gwen running a little in front of me, I get the bright idea to pull her braid to slow her down😈😈🙏🙏

"OW [NAME] WHAT THA FUCK!" I hear Gwen yell from a few feet behind me.
"HAHAH FUCK YOU!" I scream still running.

Eventually I can hear her catching up to me, I look back and there she is with a demonic look on her face, 'oh shit... I'm gonna die' I think to myself as I see her reach up and grab me by she should her tackle me.

We both fall to the ground, swings about 20 feet from us, I look at her. She looks at me.

...

We start clawing at each other to get up, me on my back and Gwen on all fours legs by my head trying to crawl to the swings, I grab her arm and pull her to flip her on her back and quickly stand up and start rushing to the swings, Gwen not far behind me(should have knocked her out she's a fucking demon‼️💯) and then...

...

...

...

...

...

...

"FUCK YEAH" "NOOOO!"

I fucking won😈😈💯🗣️🔥

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I promise it won't be 20 years before I update again😋😋 NOT EDITED PLEASE TELL ME OF ANY SPELLING MISTAKES🙏🙏🙏💯💯💯
308 words❤️