Part 2 (edited)

After what felt like hours math class is finally over. I hate math. I look over at Finney, "Finney, show me where the science class is." I said looking him directly in the eyes, I've learned he gets nervous when you do that.
"yes ma'am." Wow that was quick I wish he was more rebellious, I stand up shaking my head at the thought..

I stand over him, while he packs his things. Eventually he stands up and signals me to follow him, after walking a total of 3 minutes we finally reach what I assume is my class, considering he stopped so abruptly. Finney clears his throat to get my attention, "This is it. My sister, Gwen is in this class she has her hair in two braids sit next to her, I'll see you at lunch, bye." He quickly said, and almost just as quickly left, in a rush to get to his class. I walk in, preparing myself to learn stuff I will probably never use.

I walk up to her, not giving myself time to think about how humiliating it would be if she rejected me.."hi, I'm [name]. You're Gwen right? Finney's sister?" I said trying to not sound as nervous as i really am, she looks up at me with an uneasy look.
"Yeah... what about it?" She said quickly in a slightly hostile tone. "Good, he told me I should sit next too you, is that cool with you?" She looked kinda confused, then a small smile appeared on her face, "Oh, yeah sure, how do you know him?" This time she spoke with no hostility and all curiosity.

"Technically we met this morning, my brother threw a pack of condoms at me, and he asked me if they were mine.." She slapped her hands over her mouth to stop herself from laughing "then, turns out we have math together, and I kinda, sorta forced friendship on him," I guess that was her breaking point and she just burst out laughing. "Are you serious?!" She said still laughing like a maniac.
"I'm deadass!" I said laughing along with her.

Suddenly she when dead quiet and her face no longer smiling, "Your my new best friend, and we will get married and have 18 cat children." She said being what seems to be 100 percent serious... This girl moves fast. At least take me out to dinner first geez...
"Damn lady, at least take me to dinner first!" I said giggling, and she started making dinner plans with me for this weekend. Saturday at 6pm to be exact. Wow she was serious.

She gave me a piece of paper with her phone number and address on it. She said I can come over anytime. Like anytime 3am no problem come on in, 11pm come on in.
We stoped talking once the teacher walked in......and wrote notes instead lol.

Just so you know your paying for dinner.-[Name]
Ofc bae, anything for you.-Gwen<3
❤️-[name]

"Care to share with the class what's so important that it couldn't wait till the end of class?!" The science teacher said while slamming his hands down on the table, startling both me and Gwen "oh yeah sure it's says......None of your business." I said before I could even think, slapping my hands over my mouth shocked at my own words. Gwen looked ready to roll on the floor laughing, the teacher looked pissed, the entire class had either gasped or laughed.

Gwen suddenly burst out screaming laughing saying stuff along the lines of 'I'm gonna piss myself' and 'help me i can't breathe' the teacher looking even more pissed then before slams he's hands down even harder then before and yells at the top of his lungs, "GO TO THE OFFICE NOW!" "Ok..." I said calmly, standing up and walking

Walking out of the class and into the hall to continue my walk to the office, I look up to see this boy walking right in front of me towards me, there is an entire hallway and he choses to, not move out of my way and go around me, but bump into my shoulder really hard.
"Jeez, dude the fuck is your problem!" Irritation clear in my voice, he doesn't say anything but he does glance at me out of the corner of his eye and scowl.
It's always the pretty ones that are so rude.

Continuing my walk to the office, when I arrive at the office, i pull the door open and walk in, eyes scanning the office, taking note of the bloody boy with a bandanna around his forehead.

After telling the receptionist why I was there, i take a seat far from the boy, not that i have any problem with him, i just don't see the point in sitting close to him.

I look over at the side table with a small succulent plant, i notice a magazine, I pick up the one that looks the most interesting, and quickly start to flick through the pages to pass the time.

I eventually hear foot steps approach me, but I chose to keep my eyes on the magazine, not long after the owner of the foot steps plopped into the seat next to me and promptly grabbing the magazine in my hand and tossing it back on the side table.

I look over to find the boy that i had originally saw when I first walked in, "you need something?.." slightly irritation can be heard in my voice, "not necessarily... just wanna talk..." well that's not creepy... "ok... what about..." he lets out a small chuckle "like what you did to get sent up here." I side eye him, trying to think of a way to easily and quickly explain.

"I talked back to a teacher." He looked at me with an unimpressed face, "that's it?" Letting out what felt like the hundredth sigh of the day I shamefully nodded my head. "Yep..."

He shook his head letting out a small laugh, "Anyways, you new here? I think I'd remember someone as pretty as you." He says in a mock attempt at flirting. A small smile on my face I gather my answer. "Yep, just moved here." He gives me a look that says he doesn't fully believe me. "Out of all places why here, it sucks." He said laughing quietly at his own words, "i dont know, i never bothered to ask my mom." This conversation is going no where. "What class you got next?" He says in an attempt to save this conversation "History, you?" "Same, the teacher in that class in not that bad." Thank goodness.

"That's good..." the conversation died for a few seconds, then he hopped up right in his seat, "oh! My names Robin, by the way. I just realized i never introduced myself." That's a cute name, "nice to meet you Robin, I'm [name]." Placing one and in front of me for him to shake, the other trying to cover my smile.

He shakes my hand, smiling and starts another meaningless conversation, but enjoyable nonetheless.

*RIIINNNGGGG*

When the bell rings we say our goodbyes, him saying he has something to do before class, i make my way to the history class.

'Wait...i was never seen by the principal.. oh well.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next one will Be longer I promise I won't be able to post tomorrow because I have a event to go to.
952 words❤️

Edited: Friday March 8th, 2024.

1259 words‼️