Part 8

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MOMMA HELP MEEEEE!!!!"

Your probably thinking why am I screaming well...

You got it all wrong, that's not me. Well if it's not me then who is it?

My brother.

How DARE he threaten me in my own home.🥱 he should have known better.

Bitch had it coming🤷‍♀️

...

*CRASHHHH*

"Oh shit." I mumbled out looking at my moms vase, might I add very VERY expensive vas, broken, broken on the ground.

"[NAME]!"

I heard my mom shout from a distance, you might be thinking why is she so far away? You live in the same house...

Well to put it simply folks I got the fuck outta there.

...

Oh I fucked upppp, big time.

Your probably wondering '[name] what the fuck did you do this time?'

Well I when I ran out of the house I didn't realize how far I actually ran, I ended up at a park, your probably thinking 'that's not that bad'. IF YOU WOULD LET ME FINISH I'll tell you why it's so bad.

It's 10:27pm, if you don't know what that means, it means that the parks are closed.

And idk my way home.

So me being me I walked up to the first house I saw with lights on.

I knocked on the door.

You won't fucking believe who opened the door.

If you guessed Goldie locks...

*DING DING*

you are correct!!

I swear this shit only happens to me.

And that brings us to the present time.

"You wanna borrow my phone?" Goldid said in a confused/annoyed voice. I swear this man never fails go give me a headache, I know it's like what, the first time we've talked?

"Yes, you dimwit!" I said, I think I forgot to mention that's the 4th time he said that!

"Well if you're going to talk to me like that, then no you cant." He said in a voice that screams blackmail. I hate this man. With everything in me.

I look to the side avoiding eye contact with him
"Fine...  yes I need to use your phone." I said in sarcastic tone, I look back at him, he seemingly look satisfied with that answer.

"Sorry you can't." Then shit the door.

The only I remember thing was...

I'm about to beat this bitch up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's so short I'm stuck with this bitch ass android SMH. I hope you like it. Sorry for any spelling mistakes, your comments make me motivated to post I love you guys this is why I even wrote this chapter❤

429 words😍