Part 5

I am fearing for my life.

Well.

WAS fearing for MY life

I made the big mistake of telling my mom what the gym teacher said.

If you don't remember then let's recap.

~~

I put the gum in her hand and
Smile at her, and walk out of
the gym.

"YOU SON OF A COCK SUCKING
BITCH!" I hear her yell from
inside of the gym.

Yeah that bitch is gonna lose
her job.

~~

And my mom flipped the fuck out.

Yell words like "that's bitch said what!?" "I'm gonna beat that bitch so bad she'll shake in her boots everytime she sees you!"

Did I forget to mention my momma crazy?

It's ok cause so am I.

~time skip~

Oh when I tell you that bitch will be in the hospital for a awhile I MEAN it.

Mom beat her half to death while I cheered her on like a good daughter should😍😘💅.

Mommas probably going to jail not gonna lie to ya.

~~time skip~~

"[name] if you ever let a teacher talk to you like that again and not beat the shit out of them until they are kicking screaming crying shaking and shitting themselves, don't bother coming home." Mom said as she drives us both home that teacher didn't even leave a scratch on my mom, while mom sent her ass to the hospital.

Lol rip ig💅🤣

Anyway after we get home she tells me to go change because she's taking me out for ice cream😍

Outfit:

(You get to pick which one❤️ if you don't like any of them then use your own💅 anyway credit to them on Instagram🤭)

"I look sexy asf😍💅" is said aloud "[name] stop checking yourself out and let's go🙄" my mom yelled at me, don't worry guys she just jealous she don't have a ass like this💅😘🤭.

"[name] we all know you got that ass from me." Oh shit did I say that out loud. Damn well ok.

That's embarrassing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry it's so short I promise that the next one will be longer! I hope you don't hate me😔 I will update soon probably tomorrow or Saturday! Anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter!
365 words💅