Part 9

After what felt like years I finally found my house... with a angry mother standing on the porch with a frying pan...

Did I mention to y'all that's my mom's fucking crazy?

Well now you know.

~time skip~ two weeks later🫶

I still have a bruise on my ass. Don't ask what happened because I don't want to talk about it...

3rd Pov~

As [name] walked to school she couldn't stop thinking about that dick who wouldn't let her use his phone, she was thinking of all the ways she could bash his head in.

"[NAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE]" The one and only Gwendolyn Blake yelled from up the sidewalk. When [name] heard Gwen's voice her whole demeanor changed from 'im gonna stab you in the throat' to 'IM ON CRACK'

"GWENNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!" [name] yelled as she sprinted at Gwen then literally tackled her.

They laid on the ground hugging each other for like 30 minutes.

Or should I say what felt like 30 minutes when in reality it was like 2 minutes...

*time skip to after school*

"So [name] wanna go to my house to do homework? My brother won't be home for a while, said he's gonna hangout with some friends." Gwen said as she eats a m&m that she got from the vending machines out of the staff break room.

"Sure it's not like I have anything better to do" I said while shrugging my shoulders.

"Awesome, gets go get some candy first, on you of course..." Gwen said, saying the last part in a whisper, but I still managed to hear it because I'm not stupid.

"Gwen."

"[name]"

And that's when she reached into the side of my backpack and grabbed my wallet and ran.

That's the fastest I've ever seen anyone run.

And so I chased after her.

Obviously that's my fucking wallet with all of my money🙄.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if there are any spelling mistakes, and I'm really sorry for how long this took and for that fact it's so short, I just lost interest and didn't have any motivation to do anything, but I'll try my best to post often, just give me some time to get back on track! Hope you guys like it it's not the best🤷🏻‍♀️.

374 words😍