Part 1(edited)

Yeah, it might be March but obviously that doesn't matter to my mom.
We just moved to Denver, and we might only have a little less than two months left of school, but she's still making me go.

It's not that bad to be completely honest, i mean it would be nice to make some friends for the summer.

I sigh as I get in the car, my brothers driving me because my mom has a headache.
I take my phone and text my three best friends from my home town Latasia, Cassie and Maddie.

|Thick bitches only|

[Name]
Hey bitches😍

Cassieeee
Bro tf you want, first you leave us for Denver then you call me a bitch.

Latasia
^ yeah aren't we good enough.

Maddie
Come on guys you know she didn't have a choice.

[Name]
😣😖😫😩

Cassieeee
I know I'm just messing with her bitch ass.

[name]
Mean.

Cassieeee
Shut up.

[name]
Yes ma'am 🧎🏻‍♀️

Cassieeee
Good girl😘

Latasia
Wtf😰

Maddie
Don't question it😧

[name]
Damn guys I got to get off my phone we almost there.

Cassieeee
Hope your first day sucks
And I hate you.

[name]
Love you too🤭

Maddie
Have a good first day [name]!

Latasia
^ love you, talk to you later<3
~[name], Cassieeee and Maddie liked your message❤️~
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

My brother stops the car to let me out, I open the door and hop my thick ass out of the car.
"Hope you have a nice day" he said to me in that annoying ass voice, what did he do this time.
Right as I felt something hit my chest, I look down to see what it was only before my eyes could meet the object that hit me I hear the car's engine rev, and my eyes snap back up to see he had driven off. That should have been my first red flag, using my big brain🤓☝️, i figured that he had threw something at me.

"THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR!?"

I knew that what ever he had threw, it wasn't good but, curiousity got the better of me so I looked down at my feet.

Condoms.

He threw fucking condoms at me.
Just fucking wait till I see him again, I'm gonna take him out with the trash.

"Excuse me, are those yours?..." I hear a deepish voice day from behind me,
'Ah hell nah, please lord kill me now'
I rub my eyes, letting out a heavy sigh, preparing myself to face the humiliation.
Turning my head towards the voice, mildly surprised to see a pretty boy with curly brown hair, but that didn't save him from my smart ass response(it's not my fault he caught me at a bad time) "Who's else could it be?" I snapped at him, he looked surprised at my mildly angry tone, opening his mouth like he was going to say something but before he can I bend down and pick up the pack of condoms.