Part 7

Wtf my mom...

My moms talking to someone.

Like talking as in friends or My love for you is fatter then my ass.(which is pretty fat🤭😌)

I wonder who?

Should I ask?

What if she's not comfortable with telling me?

I mean I'll find out soon, right?

...

Wait...

I forgot I'm nosey.

"Whoishe?whatdoeshelook?Howoldishe?ishecute?handsome?beautiful?whotallishe?...?????"

"Sweetheart, you know I love you, but you gonna have to speak a little slower then that." She said I mean can she blame me?? This is the first time she's even considered dated in years!

I hope he's a nice guy.

...

Wait

"IS HE EVEN A HE!?!??" I 'accidentally' yelled causing multiple people to look at us in annoyance, the workers tho, they didn't even bother to look over they are sick of our shit.

"[name]! Stop yelling you are drawing attention to us!" She whisper yelled looking at me with a 'yell again and ima slap you do hard your teeth are gonna fall out' look.

"And to answer you question, yes he's of the male gender."
Idk why she sounded all professional at the end there.

...🤷‍♀️I don't even care anymore.

"What's his name?"I ask her in a curious voice, she looks like she's thinking it over to see if she can/should tell me.

...

Im kinda scared.

"His name is....................."

"Mom please for the love of Ryan Reynolds stop with the cliffhangers."

"Fine, his name is.......................
.........................................................................................................................................................."

"I'm putting you in a retirement home."I said it a serious voice, she looks at me taken aback but sook kinda did this smirk/grin thing and tiled her head to the side and this bitch proceeded to say...

"Really? You know it's not to late to put your up for adoption?" She said in a joking tone so not to confuse me, I guess she thought I would take it seriously.

I would have...

NOT.

"Haha funny mom.😐" I said playfully rolling my eyes at her, she started giggling🥺- Stop? Ok.

After that I kinda forgot she never told me that guys name.

~time skip~

We got home a while ago, mom went straight to her bed room.

Same with me, after all we got back at 6pm we stayed until the ice cream shop kicked us out because it was closing time💅.

You know it's been a while sense my mom has even considered dating, dad really fucked her up, and I hate him for that.

I haven't seen my dad in three years.

He tried to get full custody over me. My mom won obviously.

I hate him and I hope the worst for him.

I hope I never see him again.

Anyway I wonder who this mystery man is?

I hope to twilight sparkle that it's nobody that I knows dad...

Why I feel like I jinxed that...

"[name] FOODS HERE!" I hear my mom yell from the living room, "ALRIGHT BE RIGHT THERE!" She gave no reply, I forgot to change when we got home, better late then never🤷‍♀️💅🫶.

Pajamas:

(Please feel free to change it, I though it looked cute but you might not

(Please feel free to change it, I though it looked cute but you might not. It's a white tank top with a lace type thing that the top and blue and white plaid pants.)
(Oh btw you if you have a skin/hair care routine you already did it🫶)

I walk to the living room, mom has already laying out my food in the table we have in front of our couch? She's siting on the couch with my brother. He's eating, he must of just got home still has his work uniform on. Mom picking out a movie on Netflix, I grab my food and go sit on the recliner chair we got💅.

"Yo how was school?" My brother asked "you didn't hear?" Mom said shocked she forgot to tell him. "Hear what- [name] what did you do this time."my brother said in a exhausted voice "I may or may not bullied a teacher."

"I'm gonna kill you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well here's the chapter I hope it's good sorry it took so long to post it I had chores to do and I'm top of that I'm lazy😍.
I hope you enjoyed this chapter I might post an other one soon🫶

Hope you have a good night/day💅😍🫶

717 words😍