Chapter 6- More alive than ever.

Finn POV:

-sorry girlies, I skipped a little bit again bc I don't wanna repeat the movie as a story, I just wanna write my own stuff yk?-

I sprinted frantically through the dimly lit streets, my voice erupting in a desperate cry for help. "HELP! THE GRABBER'S GOT—" My words were abruptly cut off as the grabber swiftly subdued me, pinning me down with an iron grip, my face pressed into the damp, chilling grass. In a low, menacing murmur, I heard him warn, "You utter one fucking word," just as two neighboring house lights flickered to life, casting an eerie glow.

"And I'll gut you like a pig, right here on the street, and strangle you with your own damn intestines."

Facing the imminent threat of death, I braced myself, steeling my resolve for the sharp blade to sever my neck, joining the others in their tragic fate. The porch lights abruptly dimmed, shrouding the scene in darkness, and with a chillingly deep voice, the grabber's words resonated, "Night night, naughty boy." Without warning, a vicious punch collided with my face, unleashing a searing pain that quickly melded into a throbbing headache, gradually engulfing me in unconsciousness.

---

Y/n:

As you opened your weary eyes, you realized it was now the third day confined within the cramped confines of this small room. Hunger gnawed at your stomach, and a sense of sickness permeated the air, exacerbated by the unpleasant odor of the silver bucket filled with your own waste. Sniffing back tears, you allowed the weight of the suffocating silence to settle in, a constant reminder of your dire circumstances.

The moment the grabber entered the room, your eyes shot daggers at him, a silent rebellion etched upon your face. Yet, his words quickly prompted a shift in your expression, masking your defiance. "Y/n, I just don't want you to sympathize with my victims and try to escape without my permission," he explained, his voice strained. An involuntary cough escaped your parched throat, a feeble attempt to communicate your need for sustenance, even though the thought of starving to death seemed strangely tempting. Without another word, he stood motionless for a moment before turning to face the door, his departure signaled by the audible click of the lock—a futile barrier against your captivity, given the chains that bound your arms behind your back.

Frustration gripped your spirit as you grumbled, attempting to rise to your feet, only to stumble and collapse once more. You realized there was little you could do in your current state, so you took a deep, resigned breath and settled back down, resigned to the monotonous waiting that lay ahead, devoid of any meaningful outcome.

---

Finn POV:

I groggily opened my eyes and sluggishly got out of bed, wiping away the blood from my nose and mouth. "Son of a bitch," I muttered, reflecting on the escape I had witnessed. I wondered if Y/n had managed to flee in a similar manner. I missed her presence, the way she made me feel. It stirred an inexplicable excitement within me, thinking about her, reminiscing her touch, her voice, her gentle eyes. If I ever broke free from this hell, finding her would be my top priority.

The distant ringing of a phone broke through my thoughts, catching my attention. "No," I grumbled. *Ring ring ring.* "Fuck you," I retorted. *Ring ring ring.* "Dammit!" The relentless phone calls had worn down my hope, leaving me yearning for a peaceful demise.

I reluctantly rose from my place and brought the phone to my ear. "What?" I snapped, annoyance dripping from my voice. "You gonna say something?" Frustration coursed through me, fed up with everything failing to work. "Do you even know who you are?" I questioned, my irritation evident. "What kind of shit question is that?" an angry voice replied. "Do you even know who you are?" The disdain in his tone was palpable.

"I'm Finney Blake," I responded, my voice laced with frustration. "Yeah, well, nice to fucking meet you, Finney Blake... Right here, this is it," he said, as if he had stumbled upon some revelation. "This is what?" I probed, curious. "The horrifying nightmare end to your pathetic little life," he declared. I recognized the voice. "Holy shit... you're Vance Hopper... I remember you—you used to scare me," I exclaimed, a mix of amazement and dread washing over me. "Trust me, Finney Blake, if you knew what you had coming, you'd be fucking terrified!"

'Todays the day motherfucker!'

---

Y/n:

You rose to your feet, frustration etched across your face as you futilely attempted to manipulate the lock, only to be met with disappointment. Your hands slipped from the cold embrace of the steel restraints, and a wave of claustrophobic heat enveloped the small storage room, intensifying the suffocating atmosphere that surpassed even the basement's oppressiveness. Confusion gnawed at your thoughts. Why were you here? As your weary body surrendered, collapsing lifelessly onto the floor, the door creaked open once more, revealing your father, or rather, as Finney had explained, the grabber, holding a plate of food.

In a hushed voice, you whispered, "If you're going to kill me, go ahead." The grabber seized your hair, forcibly lifting you from the ground and positioning you in front of him. "Don't think I'm blind to your little game," he sneered. "I know you've been wasting the food I've prepared for you, thinking you can starve yourself thin enough to slip out of these chains or even die of hunger. But let me make it clear, you won't escape me that easily, you pathetic little bitch."

You clenched your teeth together, defiantly raising your head. "Why do you want me so desperately, you ugly pig of a father?" His expression shifted to one of disappointment. "I'm just here to have some fun," he declared, forcefully shoving an egg into your mouth along with his finger. And then, he repeated the act, mercilessly violating your feeble resistance. You fought back the urge to gag as he grabbed a soda and forced it down your throat, the liquid sliding down your esophagus against your will.

"That's it, good girl," he remarked, brushing his hands on his pants. You took a shaky breath, desperately trying to hold back tears, yet his anger still lingered in the air. Your gaze shifted downwards, allowing your hair to veil your face as he released his grip. Suddenly, his hand seized something.

It was a small pocket knife. He tightly grasped your wrist, exposing your hand, and began slowly carving a painful path from your palm up to your arm. You attempted to avert your eyes, overwhelmed by cries and screams, but the excruciating pain persisted. At first, his cuts were haphazard, careless scribbles etched along your arm. However, upon witnessing your agony, he started carving shapes, relentlessly digging deeper and higher.

Helpless, you closed your eyes, suppressing any reaction as he repeated the process on your other arm. "This will teach you to never, ever smart talk me, to never disobey me again. You understand?" Tears streamed down your face as you trembled, praying he wouldn't unintentionally sever a vein, leaving you to bleed out. "Listen here, you little bitch. If you dare smart talk me again, I will sever every limb, got it?"

Nodding in surrender, you gasped for air. "say it!" his devilishly low tone shook you to the core as you whimpered, collapsing to the ground in excruciating agony as he callously sealed you inside the room. 

---

Finn POV:

I resorted to drinking from the toilet bowl, disgusted by the taste but desperate for hydration. It was the only option I had left. As I quenched my thirst, a piercing scream pierced the air, a cry of agony that ignited a surge of anger within me. At first, it seemed faint, barely audible, but in an instant, I recognized the voice.

Y/n.

---

(1301 Words)

Thanks for reading this chapter, if u are wondering I usually post on Fridays-Sundays, so expect the next chapters to be published sometime on the weekends, if I ever miss a week I will explain why, and if I strangely disappear for a few months, It's for personal issues, regarding my health which I will explain in the future, anyways, bye!

-L