【chapter 2】

~ 20 years later ~

Kanae woke up from the sound of his phone alarm, he turn it off and he look at his schedule for today, it says that, he got  vocal practice and dance practice after his breakfast, he got off his bed and went to his bathroom he took a shower, after that he went to the dining  table where his parents are already there Roto never leave his hands unless his doing something his parents didn't mind it though as long as his happy then they will let him have Roto even if they are eating, he took a sit and put Roto to his side, him and his parents talk about a few things and ask about his schedule.

After his done with his breakfast he Excuse himself and he brings Roto with him and head to his vocal practice room once he got there his manager is already in there just organizing some things he put Roto to a chair near by, and he started to practice his voice he also practice his singing after that he went to his dance room, he practice dancing.

It took him a lot of time to memorize his new dances but he got the hang of it. His mom said that his going to a private school tomorrow it's a school about being an idol , his hoping that there will be no brats in the school

After a long day he finally went to his room and lock himself in, he went to his computer and played a game Named Apex legends and Valorant both of the games are every popular
His surprised that his actually good in both games so he keep playing until he got tired.

After a lot of rounds he finally decided to take a bath and head to bed because he got a big day tomorrow.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________