【Chapter 8 】

Kanae P.O.V

We got our matching Outfit (this is what it looks like sorry I can't find thing of them Standing with the outfits :'>)

We took a few photos, I can't wait to wear it at the contest I keep practicing my voice and trying getting the notes right "I need to be ready" I wonder if kuzuha-san does the same thing

I can't wait to wear it at the contest I keep practicing my voice and trying getting the notes right "I need to be ready" I wonder if kuzuha-san does the same thing.

~ With Kuzuha ~

I was laying in bed playing some games in my phone I got a little bored, I decided to practice my singing a little since I know kanae will be mad at me if I didn't and plus I was bored anyways, but I always wonder what would be like if I stream the games I play?.

Luckily I have a camera in my room I set my camera in top of my computer and I found an App the app I'm going to use to live stream my games ,
After fixing all the things I need to fix i finally get to stream, this is my first time live streaming but I can't go back now.

I was a little nervous at first but I was getting a little use to it, of course my viewers are still every low but I didn't mind, should I tell this to kanae? "Mmm" I stared at the ceiling for a little bit but then focused on the game I was playing, " maybe in the future" I thought to myself.

I keep my identity a secret just in case some people in my class came across my Channel.
After a few hours I decided to end my stream, some people give some money and some people give subs , i didn't mind the money, I went to take a warm shower and went to bed.

~ Days passed by and it's finally the day that they will perform in front of there classmates and families. ~

~ kanae P.O.V ~
"Its finally the day " I thought to myself I was a a lot more nervous then before, plus Kuzuha was buying his water since he forgot his water at his home, I fidget the clothing for a while as I trying my best to calm my nerves, I was waiting for kuzuha at the backstage with the other peoples in the back also they did a little practice , " KANAE -SAN !" I heard someone called my name, I turned around and I got a hug from someone,
And I saw none other then Akina- san with fuwa-san right behind him he was taking deep breath "Akina-san please don't Run" he said as he sigh crossing his arms.

"Heh Sorry fuwa-kun" he apologized bowing his head fuwa just flick his forehead, "Ouch " Akina Rub his forehead, I stood there just watching them.

"Anyways good luck kan- wait where is kuzuha-san?" He ask a little confused since he supposed to be here, "aa he is just buying some water since he forgot his" I said rubbing my hands "ohh ok! Well Good luck again!" He said happily he wave for the last time before walking away with fuwa-san.

I sigh then I felt a hand on my shoulder I quickly turn around and saw kuzuha holding his water bottle
"What took you so long?" I ask a little concerned about how long that took him just for a single water bottle.

", Don't worry about it" he said Sighing he put his water next to his bag, he fix his clothes then we waited until it was our turn, my nervousness began to flow and I think kuzuha noticed it since he held my hands
I look at him I was about to ask hims why he hold my hands " you don't have to be nervous I'm here just don't look at them.. just look at me", he said seriously at me, I began to blush but I controlled it I nod and hug him and whisper him a small thank you.

We walk at the stage and the music began to play, I held the microphone the tightly then he began to sing.

~ Heterostasis ~

___________________________________________________________