【Chapter 9】

Listen to the original song :3
_____________________________________________________

After he did the first lyrics, I felt my hand began to shake a little, but I keep a straight face, and held the mic close the my mouth, and slowly sing.

Suddenly, I felt a little comfortable , now it was us singing together.

Bakasawagi yo oite yukanai de
Shiranai kotoba de hanasanai de

Honno chotto dake omoide o
Boku ni boku ni misete

Sonna koe de warau na yotte
Nankai mo nankai mo lenaide iru

Tada sokode suwarikonda mama
Mada mo Kai Teru tochuu.

We sing until we finished our song, we left the stage , and I finally exhale all of the air inside my body, I didn't even notice that I was keeping it, I drink my water and took a couple of more deep breathes, I turn to my side and see that Kuzuha was looking at me.

"Uhh is something on my face?" I looked at him confusedly, and he finally snap out of his thoughts, " I was just looking at you and how much of an idiot you are" he quickly looked away after saying that, I wasn't hurt by that Except I was used to it, I know that he was just joking.

I just laugh at his actions , and continue to drink my water and rest my voice, " hey.. do you think we're going to win?" I keep looking at the ceiling not taking a glance at him,
" mmm I don't know, but I don't care if we win or not"  he said looking at the ground.

Then the announcers called all of us , we stand at the stage, all of the contestant was  Nervous, Especially Me, but kuzuha keep a calm face, I closed my eyes and we wait for the announcer to tell which group won.

. . . .

"The winner of the Best song create( don't ask why I pick that name for the contest)
Is group . . .

GROUP 2! KUZUHA AND KANAE!

I suddenly opened my eyes Can't believe what I just heard... We Won?!
I looked at kuzuha who is already looking at me, I can tell that there is tears forming in my eyes, I hugged him, it feels nice hugging him, he rubbed my back to calm me down.

I pulled away from the hug, " we Won ! Kuzuha we Won!!" I repeatedly said Excitedly, while he laughed at me, we got our trophy, and we smiled at the camera point towards us.

"I won't forget this moment"

________________________________________________________________________________________