Valentine's day chapter

Kanae's POV

I sigh I just finished streaming I stood up and when to the bathroom to take a shower,  as I was about to sleep
I remembered that  tommorow it going to be Valentine's day!.

I remembered when  we were still in school me and kuzuha would always get letters , chocolates in our lockers, it's was always full Everytime it's Valentine's day.

Most of  our classmates knows that Kuzuha loves sweets, so he always gets chocolates in his locker or in our classroom when some girls would go to him and give him some chocolates
He would either Ignore the girl and continue to play something on his phone or he would just take it and not respond, because sometimes the girls would just run away, and he doesn't mind it at all.

Sometimes if we get love a live letter he would just look at it and then just throw it away and just look at the sweets,  while mine I would read it and try to find who write it, so I can apologise but at the same time appreciate the effort that the girl did
But I would just rejected her.

It's so funny looking back all those memories,  I wonder if kuzuha remember our school years, but knowing kuzuha, he probably doesn't even think school now, or even try to remember it, but if he did  he would just remembered something stupid things .

"Maybe I should give him some chocolates tommorow then I visit him"
I smiled at I slowly falls asleep, hugging Roto with me.

I woke up, from the sun hitting my face, "its almost noon," i sit up and rub my eyes, I got ready I wear black sweater and a scarf because it's cold today, I also got some bread before i head outside , I when to a convenient store to buy some chocolates for kuzuha.

When I got the chocolates I message him but he didn't reply meaning his still sleeping, "such a sleepy head",
When I got to his place I knock on his door, but no one answered but Lucky he give me a separate key, when I opened his door, all of the lights were on,  I put the stuff I brought on his coffee table, I when to his room only to find him,. Sleeping like a baby.

I chuckle, and when closer to him
I patted his head " kuzuha~ awake up!" I suddenly shake him,  he sit up and glared at me but I only smiled at him sweetly, " come on get up I got you a present!", He groan but he gets up from his bed and slowly walks behind me as he rub his eyes.

I grab the small box of chocolates and give it to him, at first he was confused but he then look at his to see that it was Valentine's day, he then looks back at me, " happy Valentine's day ku-chan~".

He blush " didn't I say to don't call me that? Tsk!", He when back to his room and shut the door , but I keep gigging because of his reaction.

"Ahh, this was such a great Valentine's day",  even though that he didn't give me anything, I'm alright just him being by side Forever.