【Chapter 6】

Kuzuha's POV

I woke up a little early , I began to stretch my hands  I turn and look at my side and saw a sleeping brunette
With a little drool on his face,
" Idiot"  I stood up and walk to the bathroom, I took a cold shower to wake me up a little and after I'm done I wear my school uniform.

I went to the bed again and began to wake him up " Oi wake up and get ready" I shook until he wakes up,
I stood there looking at him, he rub his eyes and Wipe the little drool he have a minute ago.

"Good morning kuzuha-san~" he says softly he finally woke up and went to the bathroom, I went mayuzumi's room and check on him,  he was  peacefully sleeping on his crib.

He went to the dining room and saw that mine and kanae's  breakfast was already there, I took a seat and pulled out my phone I waited for kanae to come out of the bathroom.

That's when I heard walking behind me, " sorry I took so long" he said taking a seat next to mine, " it's fine let's just eat" I said and we both said thank you for the food then we began to eat.

After we're done we went to the car that is waiting for us, once were. Finally at school we saw fuwa and Akina who is waking aggressively.

I sigh and walk towards them with kanae by my side.

Kanae's POV

Most of the class went well Specially kuzuha who is sleeping the whole entire class, I wanted to wake him up  but I had this feeling that I don't want to disturb his peaceful sleep.

When the class Finally over I woke him up, and told him to wait me out side the classroom, I grabs my stuff and went to get out of the classroom but stopped when I heard a female voice.

" Umm kuzuha-kun?.. can you like meet me at the back of the school at break time? I wanna tell you something"  I heard , I felt something inside me just broke into pieces once the girl left I finally showed up, and saw that his holding a pink peace of paper.

" What's that?" I ask curiously  pretending I didn't heard anything
"Oh this? It's nothing" he said throwing the paper at the trash next to him and began to walk towards to our next class.

"Huh? Why did he trow it?" Now I curiously ask myself, but I shook my head , and went to my class before the bell rings.