【chapter 5】

Ever sense that day we become good friends, we sometimes go to my house to do our homework, and I even meet his little brother.

Right were at kuzuha's room with two other people were practicing our dance and singing , the people's name was Akina and fuwa we meet them in dance class.

After a lot of practice were finally done, Akina and fuwa already left,
" I'm going to take a shower" kuzuha went to the bathroom.

Kanae was left in kuzuha's room " he won't mind if I look around right?"  I began to look at kuzuha's things until his eye cut something, it looks like my necklace,  I pick it up for a few seconds, that's when i heard the bathroom door began to open,  i quickly place the necklace back where it was, i didn't even know how long I been staring at the necklace.

"You alright?" Kuzuha came out of the bathroom with new clothes and trying to dry his hair, " yeah I was just wondering around" I said as i went inside the bathroom taking his turn.

~in kanae's mind~

"Is it really him?"

" Did I finally found you?"

A lot of thoughts came to kanae's mind, he began to over think, buy when he finally calm his mind down
Maybe it was from someone not from him but it's exactly the same necklace he had, he stood there looking at the mirror he didn't know what to do.

"Kanae? You ok in there?"

He heard kuzuha's voice he snap out of his thoughts and opened the bathroom door, there kuzuha stood there looking at him, " you alright?" He ask, " yeah I was just thinking of something" I replied taking a deep breath and smiling at him.

After that awkward silent he sit down on his bed, " I'm going home now " I said getting ready to leave, " you can stay if you want" I looked at him confusedly, " is it ok? Am I not disturbing you?" He just shakes his head and take out his Nintendo switch.

"Then where am I going to sleep?"

"On the ground"

" Wow your made me stay just so I can sleep on the ground?"

"Fine fine we can share"

I suddenly blush at his suggestion but i don't really want to sleep on the ground , I sit on the other on his bed and cover myself with the soft blankets.

" Don't Cuddle with me to much ok?" I jokingly said winking at him, " just sleep kanae" he replied facing his back towards me, I softly laugh " good night kuzuha" I turn my back at him also, I heard a small night from him.

I then fall asleep in my dream land while also thinking about the necklace.