【Chapter 3】

~Kuzuha's P.O.V~
I woke up from the annoying alarm sound coming from my phone, I turned it off as I walk to my bathroom I took a shower and change to my uniform I also grab my jacket sense it's a bit cold, I yawn a little as I walked to the dinner table where my other family members are my mother found out that she's having a baby a few months ago she just give birth to my little brother mayuzumi.

I always take care of him if mother and father are busy with things,
I don't mind taking care of mayu his easy to take care of, I eat my breakfast and went outside to get inside the car, my mother told me that she put me on private school for idols a few days ago , I pulled out my phone and play a few games I still had the necklaces from my old friend I guess I forgotten about his name but I don't wear it I put It on my pocket sometimes I will look at it and wonder how is he doing.

As we arrived I grab my bag and went inside, there was a lot of kids in the hallway, I went to look for the office when I found it I saw another boy Inside he was quite familiar Though
His brunette hair his face? I felt like I seen him before.

I sit next to him and I saw that his hugging a cat plushie?, After the principal told us our schedule for our classes we're mostly have the same class, he took a sit next to the window and I was beside him.

We never talked but I couldn't care less, I grab my notes and started to doodle and waited for the teacher to come.