Chapter 6 : Unexpected meeting

Pete's point of view

I stayed in the sauna for several more minutes before finally leaving it. What happened with Porsche...was intense. I hurt everywhere, especially my buttocks, but I'm sexually satisfied and that's exactly what I was looking for. I hobble in the hallway to quickly reach the locker room. I have to take a cold shower to get my thoughts together, before dressing accordingly for tonight.

"Boss Tankhun hasn't said which bar we're going to yet...I hope it's not far...Seeing how he drinks every time we go out..."

I hold myself back from giggling, snippets of past memories resurfacing. 

The first time Porsche managed to get Boss Tankhun out of the house was truly memorable. Drunk, He cried like a baby, gesticulated like a puppet and patted our faces saying we were beautiful. When we decided to leave the bar he mistook a car for ours and he almost fought with people because he thought the owners of the car he wanted to take were thieves trying to steal the car he thought was his.

The locker rooms are nearby. I open the door and enter. Nobody. Well, I'm not going to be distracted by anyone. I head to a row of lockers to grab another towel. I leave the one I have around my waist to head for the showers. I take the first one I come across and activate it fairly quickly. I get under it and close my eyes as soon as the water passes over my face and washes over the rest of my body.

Life seems so different when you take a shower. It is silence. There is only water flowing. It's relaxing but...when there's no noise, thoughts wake up and invade your mind even though you want it to be at peace.What I did with Porsche in the sauna sticks in my head.I liked what he did to me.It was perfect.

Usually, when I have sex with someone, I instantly forget what happened, even if the moment was wonderful and repeats itself many times over time. For me, it is ephemeral and should not generate anything else. I am not looking for a serious relationship at the moment.T

hat's why I'm confused now. Why don't I feel like usual? 

Porsche point of view 

The smell of the food offered at the restaurant of the main family's house lands in my nostrils in a very pleasant way. After eating Pete, what's better than eating food? The four of us are around a round table, made up of 6 seats and where food is laid out in profusion. I almost smile as I stuff a handful of shrimp chips into my mouth, happily listening to the conversation that's going on between Boss Tankhun, Arm, and Pol.

- We are going to have a good evening, I tell you, my good boys! I'll take you to a bar about twenty minutes from here! It's called Mojjo Rooftop Lounge Bar

I raise my head, meeting Pol's gaze. Theerapanyakul family is divided into two families. There is the main family, led by Mr. Korn and the minor family led by Mr. Gun. The two brothers are very close to each other but engage in great competition to have monetary supremacy over all of Bangkok.

Pol answers my question:

- Yes, but I don't think it's a problem if we're going there to have fun...huh, sir?Boss Tanlhun pouted and shook his shoulders. I raise an eyebrow, not understanding why such gestures are needed.

- Hmm...no, that shouldn't be a problem! If we're good, Uncle Gun won't hurt us...I just don't want to run into Vegas! If it ever does, I want Arm to take it down! We'll kidnap him so we can live in peace without him sticking his nose in everywhere.Arm gently shakes his head, looking desperate.

- That's it sir...I'll do it...

Boss Tankhun claps his hands.

- Yes!!!