Chapter 47: everything will eventually be known

Two days later

Porsche

I'm at the airport to pick up Kinn from his trip to France. We took immense precautions so that no one follows me or that malicious people surprise Pete and Kinn in the same flight, coming from the same destination.

Pete took a flight last night landing early this morning. He went to his grandmother to spend some time at her house.

From what I know, Pete and Kinn are now a couple.
My strategy to separate them is a total failure.

Worse still, I got attached to someone I didn't want to get attached to and it's going to cost me harm.

He sighs and forces me to smile. Kinn is not far with his luggage. I give him a smile and wave for him to see me and walk over to me. I let him kiss me on the forehead in front of everyone without saying anything.

- Hi Kinn, have a safe trip home?

Who doesn't draw me to him so that I can help him carry his suitcases.

- yes, very well. Beautiful, Pete loved everything.

At the mention of Pete, my face darkened. Kinn noticed it right away and said to me:

- Well... Are you sure you're okay? You look quite upset.

How to tell him that a feeling of jealousy seizes me?
I smile again, answering:

- Yes it's fine I'm just tired... so much the better if Pete liked the trip.

Kinn only talks to me about that, from the moment we leave Bangkok airport to when we arrive in the car.

- I can drive?

I give him the car keys without discussion and I put on the passenger side, after putting his bags  in the trunk.

Kinn starts the car with a bang and takes the road to the main house. When I wasn't expecting it, he puts his hand on my thigh and caresses it tenderly.

- I missed you Porsche.

I turn my head towards him, not believing my ears. Kinn looks at me with sincerity and affection. I'm over the moon when I hear that he missed me.

I don't know what to say or think about my relationship with Kinn. We will probably have to wait for what the future holds for him, me and Pete. Now that they are together can I continue to fuck with them?

I could still do it with Vegas but how I feel when I'm with him has nothing to do with how I feel when I'm with them.

These are feelings that I want to keep.

Kinn and I are coming home. All the bodyguards are out, armed as ever. It goes without saying that the situation is increasingly tense.

Tiger's Eye has no further murders through its London collaborators, but we remain on our guard. Some bodyguards have been assigned to our various allies, those who are still on our side and who have not gone to Boss Gun's side.

We all find it strange, such a turnaround, but we deal with it, as if the situation will improve in the next few days. This is what we hope of course, but it does not prevent it from being agonizing. The task of unmasking, Tiger's Eye was mainly given to me and if I can't find out who it is, I could probably say goodbye to the comfortable life I had built for myself, but above all for Chay.

We take the road to the garage, to put the car in safety. Kinn pats my thigh and gets out of the car. I follow him without flinching and I help him carry his luggage to his apartments.