Chapter 69 : The purge of the secondary family

The next day

POV Pete

- Nnnght....Porsche...aaah...

After a moan of pleasure, Porsche ejaculates in me, after a good fifteen minutes of sex. We are in Boss Vegas' room taking a little rest. We have been in the secondary house for two days and are trying to find out where the Tiger's Oeil headquarters is but without success.

The clues that the deceased accountant-traitor left us before he died tells us several places in the second home. We certainly have leads but that we cannot explore. Boss Gun prohibits us from going to the places we ask for.

I know from a reliable source that Boss Vegas was directly threatened by Boss Gun to participate in the search for the Tiger's Owl headquarters.

Porsche became furious but promised not to put him in danger. We undertook to search the secondary house, under the complicit eye of its employees but subject to the threat of being killed if they did not cooperate.

A few tried to resist our request but Boss Korn removed all obstacles. The purge was intense because in a few hours, nearly a dozen bodyguards and office workers were arrested and placed in a cell in the main house.

We undertook all this behind the back of Boss Gun, on the move for business. I'm afraid of his reaction but Boss Korn takes every precaution so that we don't leave with his brother.

- Daddy...aaanh..

Porsche spanks me and I squeal.

- Come and suck me.

After making me come and finger, Porsche deserves my obedience. I get on my knees and then I take it in my mouth. Porsche is happy, caressing my hair.

- You work so well, Pete! I can't wait to see you perform tomorrow, when I'm going to give you in Vegas, tomorrow night.

My heart is accelerating.

- Yes, Porsche, me too. (I'm getting red.) You...you won't say anything, huh?

Porsche shakes his head.

- Don't worry. Kinn would kill me if he ever learns that I invite you to cheat on him. This will be our secret. Even if you say you don't want to deceive him, you're excited about Vegas, I know it.

I lower my head.

- I...I'm excited by a lot of people. Boss Vegas does not stand out from the others.

It's a lie, of course, Boss Vegas being one of the best sexual partners I've ever had. Not to admit it would be hypocritical.

Porsche ejaculates in my mouth while I was sucking it strongly. At the same time, Boss Vegas arrives in the room, a document in hand. The fact that he sees me in a sexual position bothers me a little but he makes a perverse smile.

- Hi sex addicts. When you're done fucking, are you coming?

Porsche signals him to approach.

- Come here.

Boss Vegas takes a seat next to Porsche, while I still have his dick in my hand.

- Don't you see that we're busy?

Boss Vegas is looking at me. I lower my eyes. I let go of Porsche's dick before cleaning my face with a back of my hand, my stomach full of sperm.

- Porsche, calm down... Boss Vegas, we finished anyway. What do you want?

Boss Vegas looks serious.

- I noticed a bodyguard, often alone, being in the headquarters of Macau. He had a super strange behavior, looking for something.