Chapter 45: Switch to other beginnings

Neutral point of view

The fact that Pete and Kinn took the same days off didn't catch the attention of the other main family members.

Only people who are aware of their relationship know the real truth: that Pete is getting very close to Kinn, that the latter is winning the heart of his younger  after months of reconquests.

It is in an extremely luxurious hotel in Paris, city of love, that Pete was taken. Here, no one will be able to discover that he is in a relationship with Kinn and nothing will be able to prevent their formalization.

It is all the same in a discreet way that they traveled: sunglasses, cap and classic clothes do the trick, with plane tickets in economy class to blend in with the crowd and not be stalked by possible enemies.

It was under a fake name that Kinn took a reservation. He goes with Pete to the reception of the Grand Hôtel du Palais Royal to retrieve the key to his room, 271.

- Everything is in order Mr. Charles. You and your...boyfriend can be at peace...

The innkeeper blushes a little as she says this, as does Pete. Kinn takes her hand and replies, with a beaming smile:

- Very well, thank you.

Kinn takes the keys and Pete follows him with the suitcases under his arm. They take the elevator, alone.

- So Pete? This pleases you?

Pete is in heaven. He nods, amazed.

- Yes Kinn, it's...it's perfect. I never would have believed that I would one day enter such a luxurious hotel as a vacationer...

He smiles and leans towards Kinn.

- Thanks for that, P'Kinn.

He kisses her on the mouth and Kinn responds to this action.

- I'm very glad you like it. This is just the beginning. You have 7 days to enjoy this trip and many more will follow when we are officially together.

Pete isn't so uncomfortable with that prospect anymore.

- I can't wait for the next one, P'Kinn.

The two men arrive on their floor. They take their suitcases and go down the halls to stop in front of door 271.

Kinn introduces the card to unlock the door. It's done in seconds and Pete doesn't have time to prepare to be even more amazed.

It is a Panoramic Suite that Kinn has decided to take, to have a breathtaking view of the Parisian capital.

This Suite is composed of a large living room, a bedroom with a double bed and a large terrace. The three parts of the Panoramic Suite are tastefully decorated and in refined luxury.

Pete seems appreciated.

- It's really very very beautiful!!

- Isn't that too luxurious for you? You like simple things...but I really wanted to give you...

Pete approaches Kinn and stands on his tiptoes to hug him.

- It is very good. Thank you really. I appreciate everything you do.

He lifts his head and kisses Kinn on the mouth.

- We're going to have a great week, P'Kinn.

Pete takes the initiative to kiss Kinn on the couch and begins to undo his clothes.

Kinn bites his bottom lip, watching Pete get naked in front of him.

- That, my little Pete... that's for sure.