Chapter 25: Kinn and the consequences of his choices

Point de vue de Kinn

The sun is pointing the tip of its nose very early this morning. As usual, the automatic shutters in my bedroom open and let in the light of day.

My eyes are bothered by this source of natural light and I wake up.I check the time on my phone and discover that it's still too early to receive breakfast.

I turn my head to Porsche, sound asleep and bruised all over. I didn't take it easy on him. The traces of whips, deep scratches that I made with my nails and the burns of hot wax from the candle are still very present on his back.A strange feeling seizes me when I observe it. Yesterday I was angry.

Today I feel almost...I don't know how to put it...with a bad conscience...?I get up from my bed. On the floor, all the sex toys I used to punish Porsche until early this morning: the dildos, empty tubes of lubricant, the chastity cage, the whip, the leather collar and leash, the attached handcuffs. to chains.

Everything is there to remind me that the sex session lasted no less than seven hours. Everything is there to remind me that after everything I did, Porsche went to take a shower, with the little strength he had left, that while he stayed in the bathroom, I I heard crying all the tears he held back.As the memories flood back to me like a raging tornado, I realize how much I've humiliated him, much more than I had planned to.

I've never pushed anyone so far, beyond the limits they have. Now that I've done it with Porsche, I feel uncomfortable with myself.I head for the bathroom, hoping that a shower will do me good but it's all wrong. I spent some ten minutes there trying to distance myself from my thoughts but nothing helped.

My guts are turned over by what I accomplished. My mind turned to Porsche, who as soon as he got out of the bathroom was ordered to stay sleeping with me, his torturer, who got under the sheets, shaking and trying not to cry again. He wanted to look strong in front of me but how could he do that after having his dignity belittled and trampled on by my anger and mad urge to submit him to an even lower status than mine?

He stood as far away from me as possible and quivered in terror at the slightest change of position in the bed. I think he didn't start sleeping until very late at night.What will happen when he wakes up? I dare not imagine it.

On the I can describe Pete's face to you. How could I?Because he is in front of me.Adopting a furious look that I have never seen in him before.Adopting an icy face that I never thought possible he could do.He's standing in the middle of my living room, dressed in work clothes. Behind him a lunch tray. Only one? While Porsche is there? what does he have in mind?

POV Pete

I don't know how I manage to stay calm as Boss Kinn stands in front of me, a towel around his waist, staring at me in disbelief.

He seems surprised that it's me who brings him his lunch when it was someone else who was in charge of it. As I glare at him, he remains silent for a moment before finally stepping towards me.

- Nope. Don't approach.

Boss Kinn stops.

- Why?

I repeat, not believing my ears:

- Why? Do you dare to ask?

I walk around him without taking my eyes off him and I take a look at the hallway that connects the living room to his bedroom. From where I am I can see Porsche lying in bed.

- I came to pick up Porsche and you're not going to stop me. Your breakfast is on the counter. Eat it like nothing happened.

I take a step and he calls me back.